Dark Illusion Mir 2 [1.9 ledu]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldieDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
lmfao i wouldnt come bk even to play it

i know for a fact doug is gm

fk that server get doug out ill play it
and as i helped out alot i wouldnt expect nothing less than to be gm so fk the server

PROJECT69 FTW!!!!

spliffsmoker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2006
DOUG was GMBRAZ he is no longer and if u came on u wud see that but no u sumise things for urself and as i remember u were the one that fked legend up

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
GMGOLDIE PFFT GMLOOOOSER! u was such a crap GM, why?
1=> neva played game be4
2=> let your " bro" on ur char and @clear bags lol,
and u cudnt lie to save ur life, it was neva yuo "bro" it was u, you can tell if its a diff person by how they act n type,lol, no go back to ur pig rotten hole from where u belong :)

btw goldie im fujii, and oh i was neva banned on legend :'( sorry

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
can i come bk as gm?

/Ghost

r u a fkin idiot
what a spam post then if ur follow up was that
or was u hopin sum1 wud say yes so u cud cum on and fk server up u idiotic ******
if u took the time to read posts instead of lookin at ur big head in the mirror ud see that gmbraz has been banned for a while now and isnt a gm. u just cant accept that for sum reason.

Last edited:

GoldieDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
lmfao hahahaha dark illusion server has nothing to offer me neither do any of u bums that play it

it will be up for like a few months with 10 people online at a time maybe less like 2 or 3
when i can play project69 with over 100 players on it which has been up since 07/09/2002 a long fkin time by far the best server around

give me one good reason what would make me even think about going to dark illusion? lmfao

i think thats it :)

Goldie

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
lmfao hahahaha dark illusion server has nothing to offer me neither do any of u bums that play it

it will be up for like a few months with 10 people online at a time maybe less like 2 or 3
when i can play project69 with over 100 players on it which has been up since 07/09/2002 a long fkin time by far the best server around

give me one good reason what would make me even think about going to dark illusion? lmfao

i think thats it :)

Goldie
with your attitude i dont think anyone on server wants u so fk off :)
hu wants an immature little prick playin their server. not us thanks.
its the gameplay what makes that game good not the fact theres 100 ppl on it. if u got nomore to say then dont post on this thread again. how about that? dont wanna play server? fine dont post on server thread.
oh and btw all "10" of those ppl arent ******s like you :)

Last edited:

GoldieDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
with your attitude i dont think anyone on server wants u so fk off :)
hu wants an immature little prick playin their server. not us thanks.
its the gameplay what makes that game good not the fact theres 100 ppl on it. if u got nomore to say then dont post on this thread again. how about that? dont wanna play server? fine dont post on server thread.
oh and btw all "10" of those ppl arent ******s like you :)
lmfao i really got u mad and i heard tyler doesnt host it anymore and tbh without him ur ****ed cos he pwns tbh if u want ur server to do well get tyler back :P
and when i said over 100 we all have the great pleasure of gettin to know eachother becoming friends go read the posts on project69 im sure u will be stunned
DI will never become a decent server without tyler :P

oh and for the record i dont want to play DI im happy doin what im doin
:D lol
PROJECT69

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
well did u read what i sed? dont wanna play dont post here. u never got me mad and tyler is still involved in server its just hosted by a different person cos he couldnt afford to pay for a 100mb host anymore.
thatnk you and stop blabbering on about things u know nothing about mr 15 posts :)

spliffsmoker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2006
lmfao i really got u mad and i heard tyler doesnt host it anymore and tbh without him ur ****ed cos he pwns tbh if u want ur server to do well get tyler back :P
and when i said over 100 we all have the great pleasure of gettin to know eachother becoming friends go read the posts on project69 im sure u will be stunned
DI will never become a decent server without tyler :P

oh and for the record i dont want to play DI im happy doin what im doin
:D lol
PROJECT69
U CONTRADICTING ASS HOLE .... WHO SED HES GONE..... PLS STFU ... SPAM SOME WHERE ELSE

GoldieDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
well i was speaking to tyler and he said the server has nothing to do with it anymore

im gettin u all mad its well funny lol calm down dear's lmao

and as for "mr 15 posts" wtf is that all about lol how old r u like 15? lmao

lol@ ur all mad looool

:D GOOD FIGHT!!! :D

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
LOL YOUR A BIGGER TIT AND GEORGE BUSH AND OMG HES A BLODDY HUGE ONE, he cant even get past step 1 in the retards guide to run a sucessfull warr, goldie you had your chance now piss off simple you little brat

Last edited by a moderator:

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
it stated that im not goin to take anythin from u seriously since it shows u havent posted anything useful on this whole forum in a whole year. im not 15 im 18 and who seems to be actin like the child here? y cant u stop posting on this thread? or u 1 of those people who always have to have the last word?
dont post on here agen if u got any sense at all and if u do, well im not going to answer to ur useless posts anymore

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
man u dont get it do u. how does it look like im mad lol? r u a little kiddy or somethhing havin the time of ur life bein gay on lomcn? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.