DarkCrusade 2.3 Online now!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

tigerpuss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2004
well this shows how long it is since u played last. Diablo hasnt played weeks as owner banned him along with thunder harpster and subzero. This was 2 stop any comments by idiots about corruption. If server is so bad how come one of your little owning group Taonix still Plays and why does paranoia log on 2 c if new stuff is put on. Electra again hasnt been a gm 4 weeks which again shows u have no right 2 post. As far as wellhard and raven they allways used 2 play sometimes 20 hours a day and killed bosses constantly maybe this is why they have good kits. Stop moaning if u have a problem get owner 2 look in 2 it.As far as u not being allowed 2 kill in guild wars this was stopped because it became grief play as soon as a war ended u would start again over and over which was unfair as u would also pk new people in server because they werent in your guild.
Could a moderator plz clean up some of these threads as certain people know nothing about current state of server, and r probably trying 2 bad mouth this friendly server 4 others servers 2 gain from it.

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
im not moaning, i dont even play server. i was just telling people how it is.

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
im going to stop posting here because some 'smart-ass' wont stop sucking up to kaos.

KaoticPrankster

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 1, 2007
Funny thing is you dont play on there cause i deleted your character...
Yet you was on msn the other day asking for your character back? that was no more then 2/3 days?
If the server is as you make it out to be why bother trying to get your character back its what i dont get?

Evrea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2006
I have been playing server 4 about a month now. During this time the grief players have been sent packing. What u have left is a nice friendly server. So like all servers when someone starts that likes being annoying and a **** they wont like the finer points of the server, and rather than just find another server they come on here and moan. Ladydante aka gogeta had nice things 2 say about server untill he made his own server then came on lomcn and slated dc. Evrea aka celt donated money like many other players because they like the server, but because the gms didnt bend over backwards 4 him he became the worst nightmare 4 a friendly server and again came on here 2 moan. The problem with forums like this is that when people enjoy a server they have no need 2 come on here and post they like it because they r busy on server. So mainly posts r bad and by the same people. All i can say 2 anyone who wants 2 try the server is come and give it ago. If u speak 2 the higher levels, the old players that moan on here werent liked on server and tryed 2 cause problems eg Handyman, andy and gogeta. And as 4 Evrea aka celt i dont know a single player that got on with him. It really is a gr8 friendly server. If u r someone that likes 2 steal bosses and pk all the time stay away.:p
The server has come on leaps and bounds since i started. Loads of new items and 4 new maps with unique mobs and bosses 4 the higher levels. Em is open and hard but drops well if u can kill:p There r 4 lords that spawn in different places that r gr8 4 guild and group hunts. Leveling is easy till 26 then slows but u can easily get 2 40 in a few weeks with some time and effort. There r spells ingame i havent seen on any other server. Eclipse is always on if there r problems and does events of 1 sort or another on a daily basis. Orbs r gr8 and u can uber your kit quite nicely.
Sorry 4 such a jumbled post but it does anoy me when people run things down 4 no reason. All i can suggest is give it ago. I have been playing private servers for years now and this is def 1 if not the best i have played. But remember if u want 2 be a little abusing griefer go somehwhere else coz u not welcome:p

so because i reported a bug that ur 'm8s' exploited i became a bad player.... lol. Kaos seemed ok, Eclispse's way of discussing summit is de lvling u and gettin her m8s near u wen she @ kills....... this server will take off only when gms are sorted.

Reload

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2004
well heres a posative post, Its a Gs server TBH server counts low but the camunitys gd, i stoped playing after a while but i soon came bak, new maps items mobs all good server has gd potential its just slowly geting there

AND NO MORE RULES YAY IM FREE TO PKAY AGEN IN KRS... muhaha time to get the rules put bak, so who ever killing sumat watch ur back cose GOGETA is back n hes gunna hunt ya down for the fun of it.

/GoGeta

Danny

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2006
:bbcguy: iv had fun on this server buttttt why the hell has it been offline all day:S lol theres new maps been added to game thanks to me so more ppl shoud come check it out:D

KaoticPrankster

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 1, 2007
Server is Down for a few days will update this Thread once its up.....

Reason for Server going down is me an eclipse have been doing different sets of updates so rather then doing loads of reboots we can do the updates and release one brand new client and have all the new things put in proper bug free. :)

Apoligises for the inconvience

/Kaos

Danny

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2006
thats cool but you could of told ppl ingame before taking it down tho :S i for one didnt know what was going on :S :mooned:

Reload

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2004
thanks for update kaos , wasnt to fussed it went down me n mi blavod got reaquanted so tht was 3 bottles of gd black rusian vodka gone down hmm yummy, he its up soon.

Hows nw website coming along?

/GoGeta

Danny

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2006
join darkcrusade the only online server without a forum:D lol

Reload

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2004
LMAO typical coment rli wasnt it, was expecting some1 else to come out with tht 1 dan

Danny

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2006
i was only playing realli,i love server just abit bored lol,
i love all the new stuff and the fact u can actally pvp properly unlike rz plus items and weps and armours and maps and mobs r best around?
anyone who plays rz add
[email protected] to talk nothing els to do on the net just now lol iv made a few maps iv been that bored lol:bounce:

KaoticPrankster

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 1, 2007
Lolz New Website is looks the business i have put the old one up as a temp totally forgot people cant stay in touch otherwise.

So you can log on website as it as atm

/Kaos

Eclipsey

LOMCN Leecher
Jun 7, 2007
there are lots more maps than most 2.3 servers with more coming soon made by myself so exclusive to our server. New maps were added past few weeks with new mobs and new items and alot more to come.

credit goes to danny for his map for prehistoria we are using.

i will post some screenies of new areas soon so keep ur eyes out.