DarkRealm Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
any chance when hosts free he could add marriage npc and some other basic ones?

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
I still got connection closed :P they cud warn u in advance that there rebooting it or sumit >_< jeez. Any idea of when it might be bk up?

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
hosts msn name is tht servers online, altho hes not on msn anymore, so im geussing he 'thinks hes put it up' and gone out

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
there isnt one, it just says new exe is uploaded on lomcn, however regardless of the new exe, the servers new ip would show up on leos server count

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
connection closed for every1?

apparntly im banned for pkin FEER and stealin his mobs lmfao ^_^

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol i get banned for fightin back against feer... nice....

so u got a person on ur server team (feer) that takes the piss outta ppls dads r in a wheelchair...and calls em a cripple etc....i didnt get screenies of that didnt think bout it. personally i just ignore kids like him, but heres 2 bits of **** i got

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
Bon said:
lol i get banned for fightin back against feer... nice....

so u got a person on ur server team (feer) that takes the piss outta ppls dads r in a wheelchair...and calls em a cripple etc....i didnt get screenies of that didnt think bout it. personally i just ignore kids like him, but heres 2 bits of **** i got

bon didnt use to call me a cripple n stuf huh :S? currupt guy that is he shouldent be on the server.

/SD

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol this is gr8, apparntly FEER cried to host that i stole his boss's and pked him awww :cray:

shame i aint a fag cry baby liek him and screenied the 1st lot of abuse of him callin my dad a cripple, and then screenies of him stealin my ZT when he was higher :agree:

nvm gl with server, but wont last if boss stealin is bannable and u got FEER on ur server team LOL. bk off 2 euro ;)

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
Bon said:
connection closed for every1?

apparntly im banned for pkin FEER and stealin his mobs lmfao ^_^

a few tm banned again... lol no surprise there, where in the rules does it say no pkn?????

Status
Not open for further replies.