DarkSide NOW ONLINE!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
EXE DONT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it a rip off >_> , I like DarkSide ( i think wen servers go down like Foundation,DarkSide,WeOwn etc , Ppl just not put there server as 1 from bk in the day it just ruins our Memories!):ppunk:

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
this isnt the old darkside and if you think that you will be dissapointed and also they havnt got a client so u cant see maps so no point playing it yet

lliam123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2003
London
I was told server was down because they're transferring it from 1.9 to 1.4 & aparently there is someone on the server called 'fubu' but he ignores me when i ask 'lee?' he ignores every1 tbh, theres also a boy named Dyke, lol his pretending to be Sameria lol. Anyway, 1.4 is much better & easier then 1.9. Server will be ready in a week or so.

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Server isnt chaning to 1.4, its staying 1.9 server will be down and up atm , adding npcs and maps, added homezone, and an exp cave atm, allso pet npc, starter kit , and a random pet npc, more too come ill keep you all posted

BeaverLJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2005
Cambridge,England, UK
lliam123 said:
I was told server was down because they're transferring it from 1.9 to 1.4 & aparently there is someone on the server called 'fubu' but he ignores me when i ask 'lee?' he ignores every1 tbh, theres also a boy named Dyke, lol his pretending to be Sameria lol. Anyway, 1.4 is much better & easier then 1.9. Server will be ready in a week or so.
rofl you post as if your not the person posting on like 4 other forum accounts on this thread
lliam123 is this Saskia impersonator
what he is saying here basicly is that he made the chars fubu n dyke n is pretending to be them lol. FuKiNg CoNmAn u twat

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Added new Caves , BoneRoom,D3vilRoom,SnakesCrib,HomeZone,RockValley, more too come soon:D:P