Dat Phone Camera

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
So is having an education, learn some grammar.

Honestly, use any decent new smart-phone for a while then use an iPhone and it will just look and feel pathetic... which it is. iPhones are just too out-dated nowadays.

"The pot calling the kettle black" - Sounds like something someone would say from Blackburn, ^^.

photo1ix.png

In my household is a Galaxy Note II, Galaxy S III and S II. I changed from a Galaxy Nexus to the iPhone 5 and I found it easier to use.

Granted you can do loads on Android but almost too much. I like the fact that the iPhone is frankly simple and easy to use, preferring it over Android phones. I did see Samsung's Keynote at CES 2013 which genuinely excites me whereas 'future' Apple products never do.

Plus it feels quite nice pulling out a £600 phone :k

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
The only thing the iPhone has going for it is the App Store, which Android caught up to and frankly surpassed a while ago due to the open nature of it.

Only app I miss is AlienBlue, and Baconit is a more than suitable replacement. It's actually better because it uses the amazing "Metro" UI.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
"The pot calling the kettle black" - Sounds like something someone would say from Blackburn, ^^.

photo1ix.png

In my household is a Galaxy Note II, Galaxy S III and S II. I changed from a Galaxy Nexus to the iPhone 5 and I found it easier to use.

Granted you can do loads on Android but almost too much. I like the fact that the iPhone is frankly simple and easy to use, preferring it over Android phones. I did see Samsung's Keynote at CES 2013 which genuinely excites me whereas 'future' Apple products never do.

Plus it feels quite nice pulling out a £600 phone :k
Which is about £200 more than it should cost.

"Look at me, look at me, I have an iPhone!"

iPhone users:
"Someone rang me, on my iPhone"
"I've just got a text on my iPhone"

Anyone else
"Someone rang me on my phone"

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
I think all of you youngins have too much dependancies on these things, when i was a young boy we played we didnt have all these fancy gadgets, we played out until it was dark, abused old people by knocking on there door and running away, and set fire to anything flammable.

03p-7736-justinbeaverphone.jpg

This is your generation!

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
"I like the fact that the iPhone is frankly simple and easy to use, preferring it over Android phones"

Right anybody in this situation ought to stick with iPhones because they are simply moronic.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Which is about £200 more than it should cost.

"Look at me, look at me, I have an iPhone!"

iPhone users:
"Someone rang me, on my iPhone"
"I've just got a text on my iPhone"

Anyone else
"Someone rang me on my phone"

No idea what you're talking about

Sent from my iPhone

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Honestly, use any decent new smart-phone for a while then use an iPhone and it will just look and feel pathetic... which it is. iPhones are just too out-dated nowadays.

Because they still fit in your pocket?

I think all of you youngins have too much dependancies on these things, when i was a young boy we played we didnt have all these fancy gadgets, we played out until it was dark, abused old people by knocking on there door and running away, and set fire to anything flammable.

View attachment 13193

This is your generation!

Easy grandad... pretty sure we all did this too, but now we're 20 something that's not really acceptable behaviour... I think you're talking about the NOW generation of kids. Now they really are missing out.