Degeneration Mir 2.6

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
i aint on about good items im on bout lvl 16 rings aint better than starter kit... lol

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Wont let me extract Mir2.txt

Any reason why this is happening??

Thanks

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
@TheNemesis
here all classes play a role
tao -support ( important part in hunts / bosses / pvps)

@ashleyuk
never wokerd with windows wista/7 =\ but u should delete the existing one and try extract them :S?

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
@TheNemesis
here all classes play a role
tao -support ( important part in hunts / bosses / pvps)

@ashleyuk
never wokerd with windows wista/7 =\ but u should delete the existing one and try extract them :S?

k well just hope psn cloud good enuff lol for mobs, happend on salv tao was struggleing to keep up with the rest of the classes due to weak skills.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
k well just hope psn cloud good enuff lol for mobs, happend on salv tao was struggleing to keep up with the rest of the classes due to weak skills.
psn cloud here is different and tbh it works like a cloud
but will take some time untill some1 will have psn :P

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
psn cloud here is different and tbh it works like a cloud
but will take some time untill some1 will have psn :P

Hehe fair play mate ty for your replies :) nice to see someone on the ball, some people just think negative soon as they see someone ask a question, so thats a good start.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Ahhhh had a folder what had same name as the mir2.ini

Fixed now :)

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
mate our aim was to get 10-20 players , we are aware that most ppl in these days are lazy :P but that wont make us to change our minds because we only do this to entertain some ppl , not for money .
most of "low rates" tend to rise there exp after alot of ppl moam about it :P
and become med rates

@noob kit , was fixed , just needs the reboot which will take place tonight

well im off ppl , cya tomorrow
have fun and g/l

if its a server based for players to group hunt, good on you.
Because you play all these servers, and you get to a boss kill it easy with out groups. I would like a server that took a full guild, to kill through and kill the boss, e.g (fox cave on euro and going back to euro beta zt) makes the server/game interesing to the gamers point, as it is team effort and can keep the banter live between the guild and people (like rip each other etc) lol fun days, on the side you could have the ordinary solo boss hunt caves also, so no 1 cannot turn around and say, no one is on to grp hunt with. there will be always summit to do no matter.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Would of been nice if you added some quests, just too boring for me reached level 15 and im out for now, i don't mind it being a euro clone but as it's a low rate you need to give people something to do, which quests would of done so. Anyways good luck on this. I like low rates but its just the same old thing unfortnatly. I feel you could of built upon what euro had but most only played euro because of the community it had.

Edit : look what usa mir done they added loads of quests :)

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Thanks for the advices, we will follow some of them , not the higher exp (don't be happy)
We are keeping it a LR but :
- I will add lvl 1-40 quests tomorrow
- We will add teleport npc for sabuk owners!(stone will be somewhere in bw)
- We will add MysteryCave
- We will fix more bugs that have been found..

And now a advice for you! Don't post ,,increase exp " because we don't do that ! Another one don't like low rates don't post just for your post count ..

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Thanks for the advices, we will follow some of them , not the higher exp (don't be happy)

And now a advice for you! Don't post ,,increase exp " because we don't do that ! Another one don't like low rates don't post just for your post count ..

well said mate will be looking forward to quests.

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005

well for one no1 was thinking about the post count, about 5x people have said that the exp rate shud be uped, due to the fact its wot they like, and more or less think it can be a good potential server, ur making it out like weve said increase it a huge ammount so that its easier to obtain lvls n kit, but yer it is ur server u can do wot u please, its jst reality LR's r dead as, but gud luck with the server

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
Update: Please run autopatcher to be able to see ChestnutTree/Mushroom/and EbonyTrees. Had a .wil problem which has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.