Degeneration Mir 2.6

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guiltyspark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2004
gota say really enjoying it atm only been playing an hour or so keep ya updated!

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
This server is really good, just needs the exp increased. I'm not telling you to make it high rate or anything stupid like that, but make it med rate, therefore more people are able to play it

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Glad to hear you are sticking to it me and a few mates might be starting later today.

@Ken me andy tim n that gonna get ourselfs on u shud join us

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Like night says, if you absolutely MUST keep it a LR, give people some ac so they arent scared to play warrior (I still got hit by raking cats/omas at level 11...) add quests that make going to 40 not just kill raking cats to lvl 11, thrust kill skellys to lvl 22 etc. Make the quests give a worthwhile amount of exp too. And you might consider upping the start level, I dont see how you think making people do up to 11 in bw province on trees is fun at all.
i made a sin, u get acc20 norm then once u get lvl3 fatal sword ul gain about 2-3 then u also got 18agil so lvlin not to bad in skellys only thing i dont really like is fact the noob items are so good so u cant use normal items so u dont have really much to lvl for , if it had usa quests there were loads of um though then it wouldnt be so bad

Guiltyspark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2004
been playing now for about 3 1/2 hours reached lvl 11 lol tbh this server could be a gd hit just need the exp upped for people to join.people have seen 8years of the early features of the game what about the end of game and added content.

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Forgot to add this thing to my last post, added Collector npc (link on USA)
Tomorrow if our coder fixes everything about quests i will put quest ingame , there aren't just simple quests, there are interesting quests for items , rare case , but exp and gold everytime!

Last edited:

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
I like it how it is seems a good server, ive got 5 new people joining soon as they just downloading clients

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Keep trying to convince yourself. Whats the highest level now, 24? lol

Edit: Also just looked at a skillist on gamepot, they need higher levels for skills which suggests to me theyve got higher rate than euro.

Not going to bother downloading it etc, but if the exp here = gamepots whats the point playing this?
can't u stop crying ?
don't like it , don't play it !
1) server will be more different from usa then u could ever image
2) there are no donations = playing will be fair

there are also alot of reasons.

server usercount is constatnt 15+ :D

@tonite will be a reboot with much fixes and balances

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
I dont like it, youre right, but this is the only server out atm that has potential, which you guys just arent realising.

The only reason you have a servercount is because theres no other servers to play.

Maybe the server has a usercount is because some people enjoy low rates... stop crying here about experince etc go wait for your high/med rate, no need to spam your rubbish here its all been siad many times now. Weather too nice for mir atm but i got to level 18 in 1 day (didn't play all day either), will be back on here soon.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
cleaned

if you dont like the server dont play. no need to spam about something thats not going to change.

btw good cant wait to see alex's coding :P

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Only giving feedback on what will pull more users in, if you adjusted exp tables to make it not as harsh to level youd have at least another 10 on atm, guaranteed. 3% per skelly at lvl 11 vs the 20% I got at lvl 8 - thats the problem.

Dont listen to me, fine, do what you like, its your server. I dont see it getting off the ground the way it is atm though.

Just been told as well that its 10k for lvl 13, 15k for level 14, and 30k for 15, lol. Very steep.

Last edited:

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
Oooh you slipped the last word in well done! Oh no wait I did, I'm amazing!

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
was updating other classes spells and tbh wizz is the only 1 that hasnt nothing updates

so i tought to make Teleport
a kinda RT which will also allow u to use it on maps where u cant use RandomTeleport's with a 10sec cooldown

toughts?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
should give alil info to your players on what was fixed/chaged

Status
Not open for further replies.