Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Disturbed is PUBLIC AGAIN! Read for more information.

wen the **** is it comin bak up coz im bored

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Disturbed is PUBLIC AGAIN! Read for more information.

peppe said:
wen the **** is it comin bak up coz im bored

Please read what people post Shinsu says that Gimp will not be putting server up until later today/ tomorrow

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

I've not a clue why its down or when its going to be back up, but expect it to be back up (if its coming back up today) at around 2 pm GMT as lil rag at school :P

As for peppe go watch Trisha or something.

MadMax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2003

isnt it half term it is for me .....

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

MadMax said:
isnt it half term it is for me .....
Not in estonia....... ;)

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Unless someone will send me 30 pounds, i wont be able to put the server up untill i get some money.

Reason it is down is because the server PC doesn't have onboard graphics, and the 5200fx is overheating majorly, nearly went on fire last night, hence why i removed it. Windows won't boot without graphic processing so it's impossible for me to host right now.

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004

ill donate u a chest on euro to sell(£35-40) if it'll benefit my chara ;)

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Timbaland said:
ill donate u a chest on euro to sell if it'll benefit my chara ;)
All donations are always welcome, and the way you benefit from it has to be negotiated via MSN or e-mail as i have no set price or anything.

I've checked the local price of videocards, and the cheapest one i could find costs 34 pounds.

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned

I'll donate a tenner if i can ;) just need too know what i'll get from it and how too send you it :D

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading

No offence gimp but why are you people donating to a server that you dont even know is going to stay up. Fair enough donating to P69 or ragezone since they have been up for much much longer and you can trust they will stay up. On the other hand i cant see this being a reliable server so i wont be donating in this day and age. Sorry

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

Salad said:
No offence gimp but why are you people donating to a server that you dont even know is going to stay up. Fair enough donating to P69 or ragezone since they have been up for much much longer and you can trust they will stay up. On the other hand i cant see this being a reliable server so i wont be donating in this day and age. Sorry
Hes not asked anyone to donate, hes simply said that all donations are welcomed.

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading

Kazuki said:
Hes not asked anyone to donate, hes simply said that all donations are welcomed.

Yet you totaly miss read what i put, I simply asked why when you dont know that its a reliable private server.

EDIT: And again i said i would not be donating since its not a reliable server. When did i say in that post anything about what gimp said.

Last edited:

™FatBoySlim™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006

Salad said:
Yet you totaly miss read what i put, I simply asked why when you dont know that its a reliable private server.

EDIT: And again i said i would not be donating since its not a reliable server. When did i say in that post anything about what gimp said.

now thats the kinda behaviour that puts the server down, why dont you get off this thread and stop being so picky on everything kk's?

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading

™FatBoySlim™ said:
now thats the kinda behaviour that puts the server down, why dont you get off this thread and stop being so picky on everything kk's?

Kind of behaviour? are you jelous of me since you seem to get every one of your accounts banned for abuse. I believe i used no abusive language or anything and i was in no way at all putting the server down. Maybe its your undeveloped 13 year old brain thats putting you down Mrbeefy. By the way why have you got a second account, i believe you can get a perm ban on both of your accounts for having two.

™FatBoySlim™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006

yes kind of behaviour saying "the server is'nt reliable" or "it will go down soon anyways" i did'nt get banned for abusive language, i got banned for general spam. and i dont care if i get perm banned nowt new i alrdy had 3 perm banned, n mrbeefy must have soomething like 370warnin points now so thats gettin rdy for bannin :)

want beef?

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

Salad said:

Ok my bad i miss read, but if you don't think the server is reliable, why post at all, why even comment?

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading

Kazuki said:
Ok my bad i miss read, but if you don't think the server is reliable, why post at all, why even comment?

I was mainly asking, until the tupac wannabe started flameing all my posts and trying to act "bad"

™FatBoySlim™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006

tupac wannabe rofl...i hate tupac so that should answer that i also hate sluts like you did i mention? :D

/Mrb

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England

anychance of someone posting links for the 2 links to fix !WRONG message, seeings as richens is down, and other link2 is corrupt ><. p.s hope u get server sorted soon bud, pay day next thursday, if aint sorted by then, might help u out.
/Darkunit

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff

Gimpasaurus said:
All donations are always welcome, and the way you benefit from it has to be negotiated via MSN or e-mail as i have no set price or anything.

I've checked the local price of videocards, and the cheapest one i could find costs 34 pounds.
Why would you want a video card for mir2? A server requires only decent CPU and RAM as it only uses those, a video card is a bit silly unless your attempting to benefit personally, i did not read all this post simply because im quite ill right now and cant bring myself to use the pc for more than a few short minutes but non the less, local stores always inc extra profitable charges, online is always cheapest.

Last edited: