Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

™FatBoySlim™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Disturbed is PUBLIC AGAIN! Read for more information.

MentaL said:
Why would you want a video card for mir2?

we think the same :brows:

--EDIT--

How have you got the MentaL account back when it was perm banned...

/Mrb

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Disturbed is PUBLIC AGAIN! Read for more information.

My bannings where unjustified and currupted, so the new admins did an investigation and it led to my favour, sorry for going offtopic, im off back to bed :(.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)

MentaL said:
Why would you want a video card for mir2? A server requires only decent CPU and RAM as it only uses those, a video card is a bit silly unless your attempting to benefit personally, i did not read all this post simply because im quite ill right now and cant bring myself to use the pc for more than a few short minutes but non the less, local stores always inc extra profitable charges, online is always cheapest.

Hmm, by reading what Gimpy put, his coputer wont start up without a Video card.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

I know this is stupid of me to post useless threads with nothing to do with server at all, but i cant help but notice that every thread salad is on he is trying to pick a fight / take the mick out of somebody.. fool
/4fun ;)

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England

but my post does have sommit to do with topic anyone have the 2 fixes for !WRONG text? and that arnt corrupt?
/Darkunit

Last edited:

™FatBoySlim™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006

Archa said:
by my post does have sommit to do with topic anyone have the 2 fixes for !WRONG text? and that arnt corrupt?
/Darkunit

If your having trouble with the !WRONG.txt here are some links that should make it better :D

Link1
Link2

thank me later :P

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England

Note what ive been saying, LINK1 IS DOWN! Richens has over used his band..... and LINK2 IS CORRUPT!.
/Darkunit

™FatBoySlim™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006

link 2 worked for me even tho it was corrupt....

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England

yeah but u need link 1 aswell ><, someone must have on comp they cant host quickly or send me threw msn =s?
/Darkunit

™FatBoySlim™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006

have you dl'd both data and sound patches on the main website? if not dl them. also i only dl'd the secong link :)

/mrb

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Mental - Windows will not boot up without graphics processing. The board does not have onboard graphics, so i need to buy a new video card, and as i spent all my money last night, i can't even afford 35 pounds right now.

Salad - Where have i ever said you HAVE to donate? I simply said, that donations are welcome, it's the donators free choice to donate, so please, unless you have something constructive and usefull to say, stay off my thread.

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

Archa said:
yeah but u need link 1 aswell ><, someone must have on comp they cant host quickly or send me threw msn =s?
/Darkunit
add me msn, [email protected]

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England

just screw lol. really need link1 and 2meh, ill figure it out, usally do ><. p.s hurry up with the serv lol, why not take vid card outta 1 pc ut into server then take out? also cant extract no matter what due to it being corrupt ><
/Darkunit

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

Right ive re uploaded link 2, works now...or should :P

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading

Gimpasaurus said:
Salad - Where have i ever said you HAVE to donate? I simply said, that donations are welcome, it's the donators free choice to donate, so please, unless you have something constructive and usefull to say, stay off my thread.

Are you thick or something? seriously if you actully read what i put then maybe you will reply with the right answer. i simply asked why people wanted to donate to it when it was unreliable at the moment. If you didnt get that then you are dumber than you show yourself as.

This is why i get anoyed when people like you and mrbeefy just reply with random rubish.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

To be honest, when i read it i thaught the exact same as what Gimp replied. Maybe it is you who is dumb, and dont know how to string a sentence together so that people can actualy understand it.
/4fun ;)

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Salad said:
Are you thick or something? seriously if you actully read what i put then maybe you will reply with the right answer. i simply asked why people wanted to donate to it when it was unreliable at the moment. If you didnt get that then you are dumber than you show yourself as.

This is why i get anoyed when people like you and mrbeefy just reply with random rubish.
So now i'm the one whos posting random rubbish? Other way around i think.

Right, let me put this simple for you.

Do not post on this thread anymore. Do so, and i'll warn you. Continue to do so, i'll warn you untill you will be banned automatically.

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading

No offence gimp but why are you people donating to a server that you dont even know is going to stay up (huh this is not asking?). Fair enough donating to P69 or ragezone since they have been up for much much longer and you can trust they will stay up(saying its unreliable). On the other hand i cant see this being a reliable server(again i say its not reliable) so i wont be donating in this day and age. Sorry(so i wont donate to it in this time)

What exactly do you find so hard?

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

Salad said:
No offence gimp but why are you people donating to a server that you dont even know is going to stay up (huh this is not asking?). Fair enough donating to P69 or ragezone since they have been up for much much longer and you can trust they will stay up(saying its unreliable). On the other hand i cant see this being a reliable server(again i say its not reliable) so i wont be donating in this day and age. Sorry(so i wont donate to it in this time)

What exactly do you find so hard?
Reliable or not, no one cares what you think.

DannyBoy06

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2006
West Midlands

Man cant you guys live without mir for one day?

Go play with friends -_-