Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Disturbed is PUBLIC AGAIN! Read for more information.

Kazuki said:
Why are you posting on a thread for a server which you don't even play?

And I'm not fat, I don't care if you believe me or not, your opinion/beliefs doesn't affect me.

Who said i dont play this? Please find out the facts before you say rubish. If my beliefs effected you then you would be racist so i would expect them not to effect you.

-Raz0rfang- said:
hehe, you say nice lie, it wasnt you typing there meite it was Matty, i say this because how the hell do you know?

Whats a meite? Please check your spelling before you try to post to me. How "the hell" do you know hes not fat?

Sidenote: Nice spam you two even one of the server team is spamming now. Thats not good is it :)

Last edited:

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Disturbed is PUBLIC AGAIN! Read for more information.

Salad said:
Who said i dont play this? Please find out the facts before you say rubish. If my beliefs effected you then you would be racist so i would expect them not to effect you.

Whats a meite? Please check your spelling before you try to post to me. How "the hell" do you know hes not fat?
My facts are correct, thank you.

If you want to be low and pick on spelling, "rubbish" is double B

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading

Kazuki said:
My facts are correct, thank you.

If you want to be low and pick on spelling, "rubbish" is double B

I was commenting on a word that i could not read. Your facts are wrong so maybe you are not as clever as you think you are. How old are you 12? 11?

Note: You only seem to answer half of my posts is it because you are to dumb to answer them?

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

Salad said:
I was commenting on a word that i could not read. Your facts are wrong so maybe you are not as clever as you think you are. How old are you 12? 11?

Note: You only seem to answer half of my posts is it because you are to dumb to answer them?
15. My facts are right, but yours are wrong. I'm not fat, so maybe you should get your facts right ;)

And I only answer half because your not really worth my time.

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned

Salad said:

Sidenote: Nice spam you two even one of the server team is spamming now. Thats not good is it :)

i know him irl. Get your facts right.

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading

-Raz0rfang- said:
i know him irl. Get your facts right.

Whats irl And no you dont ;) again please keep lieing you two.

Kazuki said:
15. My facts are right, but yours are wrong. I'm not fat, so maybe you should get your facts right

And I only answer half because your not really worth my time.

Again you lie is this what your life revolves around? Aww maybe soon you will develop your brain more to answer back with a good thing to say other than random stuff.

Sidenote to both kids: Last post since it is now classed as spam.

Last edited:

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned

Salad said:

Note: Do you know how to quote young one?
alright then you say things about what you dont know :eek:

Onion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
UK

razor u must b sad as u got a wrestler in ur name like a baby cos only babys watch wrestling lol

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned

Yeah im a baby, you got it!
pfft

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005

*Peacekeeping* Salad i'd quit while i was ahead because tbh atm your just digging a whole for yourself looking like a 11 year old on a sugar rush so dude... take some rittelin, and Matty why are you giving him the satisfaction of replying to his rediculous comments, just send him a pick of your skinny ass on msn, that should shut him up, Thx

/Ryu

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

Salad said:

Again you lie is this what your life revolves around? Aww maybe soon you will develop your brain more to answer back with a good thing to say other than random stuff.

Sidenote to both kids: Last post since it is now classed as spam.
Yeah! I can't wait until my brain develops like yours, then I can be sad and try to start an arguement on a forum. I can also randomly say eople lie in every post and then say they have bad come backs.

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned

I agree with Veora

Last edited:

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar

tbh ill slap all of u with a wet fish if u dont shut the *** up :|

salad :S go away noob ( no dot look at the s creen like that just *** off no1 likes u no point in replysin just go) o no i spelt replying wrong dont cry salad

matty now come on admit it we all r alittle fat here n there :agree: i got a beer belly lol ( anit big but its there) :mooned:

n razor no u dont no him irl so shhhh

n veora Peacekeeping wtf who do u think u r god :S... i dont think so thats me :middle:

kthxbye <<< pwned if u ask me

/Code
/(wat every u wanna no me by tbh)

Legendwizard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2005

I hear cheese is good at this time of year....... k?

All he asked for was a donation and you lot start all this crap.

Well worth the donation imo.

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England

gotta love these pointless arguments xD, always someone has to get the wrong end ofthe stick, and sture it up. LOMCN should bring back there Flameing Board tbh =op.
/Darkunit

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned

was fun though,eh?

20 <<< Here me?! 20!

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england

-Raz0rfang- said:
was fun though,eh?

20 <<< Here me?! 20!

he wasnt saying donate to me, hes said he has to wait for the cash and if u want it to come up faster the he wont reject donations...never said u have to donate if u play this server.and if he did i didnt see it.

and Razor do you ever make a post with any structure or sense at all and is over 2 lines of text?

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned

DemDem said:
he wasnt saying donate to me, hes said he has to wait for the cash and if u want it to come up faster the he wont reject donations...never said u have to donate if u play this server.and if he did i didnt see it.

and Razor do you ever make a post with any structure or sense at all and is over 2 lines of text?
You...my friend....are a fool. I've not said that people should donate or even commented on the donation idea.