Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Re: Disturbed server - Autopatching now available!

Why cnt i get on the server?....i log in my acc and it dont load,and i get conny closed ='(

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

koni said:
ok... im in the uk ,i dont know where the host is based but that may explain the lag spikes , they mainly happen when either rag or matty are on , dont know if there logging on the server host pc because that can cause game lag due to the amount of ram thats being used by the server it self and the person playing. but as i said i think its a good server , great fun to play , love the high exp and high stat kit great!

more ppl should come and play this server its well worth logging on and giving it a try out believe me im hooked lol
Server based in estonia and neither me nor rag log ingame on the host PC.

Server back up btw.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)

Well, i noticedlag spikes ever since a a different gamegate was installed (if this is the case). I have recently noticed that once you log in game, in the msg box you get a loada blue text. That's due to the GG, and it never used to do that...So i am guessing you setup a different GameGate?? because there is one that does that, and there is another which doesnt show the blue crap.

Cabbage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006

koni said:
ok... im in the uk ,i dont know where the host is based but that may explain the lag spikes , they mainly happen when either rag or matty are on , dont know if there logging on the server host pc because that can cause game lag due to the amount of ram thats being used by the server it self and the person playing. but as i said i think its a good server , great fun to play , love the high exp and high stat kit great!

more ppl should come and play this server its well worth logging on and giving it a try out believe me im hooked lol

Even if rag logged on the host computer it wouldent lag much considering mir is a low resource user, even with ledu you are not going to spike that much. also hosting the server takes up a small amount atleast 50-150 meg ram. Its your connection not rags although i lag when i play but hey you get use to it since its the distance and your connection.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

ne 1 who logs on mir on host comp will lag a server, known fact ask ne 1 :)

Cabbage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006

Colonel said:
ne 1 who logs on mir on host comp will lag a server, known fact ask ne 1 :)

10 meg connection, 3 gig ram, 3.5 ghz processor lag when you log on? no.

That blows your fact out of the window

Edit: was ment to be 10 meg, my bad

Last edited:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)

But you wouldnt log onto and play a server on a dedicated host :P

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK

Cabbage said:
Even if rag logged on the host computer it wouldent lag much considering mir is a low resource user, even with ledu you are not going to spike that much. also hosting the server takes up a small amount atleast 50-150 meg ram. Its your connection not rags although i lag when i play but hey you get use to it since its the distance and your connection.

its not my connection lol as i dont lag on any other priv servers only this one , it is also not only me that is getting the lag serveral ppl complain ingame about the lag , it is more then likely the location of the host to where i am.

but now ive got used to it its not a problem for me so not alot of point going on about it anymore is there.

Cabbage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006

koni said:
its not my connection lol as i dont lag on any other priv servers only this one , it is also not only me that is getting the lag serveral ppl complain ingame about the lag , it is more then likely the location of the host to where i am.

but now ive got used to it its not a problem for me so not alot of point going on about it anymore is there.

So true you get use to it after a while. any way we will stop all this well its sort of spam but its about the server. any way back on mir!

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Cabbage said:
10 meg connection, 3 gig ram, 3.5 ghz processor lag when you log on? no.

That blows your fact out of the window

Edit: was ment to be 10 meg, my bad
And you get those stats on a home PC quite often right.

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom

hey all..everyone join this server ^_^ it owns there is just 2 problems that bug me :S

abito lagg=sticky feet=ME HITTING THE COMPUTER :P
item looks=me getting confused xD

anyway brill server :D(same as all the foundation servers :D)

anyway Ragnar mate is IceMan still doing this server wit u? tried talking 2 u and him on MSN the other day ¬_¬ no reply

l8az

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

02goswej said:
hey all..everyone join this server ^_^ it owns there is just 2 problems that bug me :S

abito lagg=sticky feet=ME HITTING THE COMPUTER :P
item looks=me getting confused xD

anyway brill server :D(same as all the foundation servers :D)

anyway Ragnar mate is IceMan still doing this server wit u? tried talking 2 u and him on MSN the other day ¬_¬ no reply

l8az
Nope, IceMan has gone to Euro mir i beleive.

lucretia05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 7, 2006
Belfast in Northern Ireland

:) OK there is 1416 posts for this so I can't be bothered to look through them all for my answers.

I'm in work and I am waiting on my validation email for this servers forum so I can't get on and I don't any of you be going off on one when I ask this... Basically I'm just wanting to know about the download of the client, Do I have to download the auto patcher and the main exe only?

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading

Ragnar said:
Nope, IceMan has gone to Euro mir i beleive.

Indeed he is, Spending a lot of money on Ebay for good items as well. If you ever pop on euro go look at his kit.;)

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire

lucretia05 said:
:) OK there is 1416 posts for this so I can't be bothered to look through them all for my answers.

I'm in work and I am waiting on my validation email for this servers forum so I can't get on and I don't any of you be going off on one when I ask this... Basically I'm just wanting to know about the download of the client, Do I have to download the auto patcher and the main exe only?

I do believe that at the moment the auto patcher is not working? not sure but i dont think it is. I downloaded the main client to play the server didn't take too long to download.

off topic but do you listen to Megadeth by any chance?

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Gloop said:
I do believe that at the moment the auto patcher is not working? not sure but i dont think it is. I downloaded the main client to play the server didn't take too long to download.

off topic but do you listen to Megadeth by any chance?
No need for offtopic. Use PM for that =p.

The autopatcher works just fine. Download it from www.disturbed-server.com/DisturbedAutopatch.rar and extract it with the Disturbed folder on your dekstop. Then run the disturbedpatch.exe and let it download all the files.