Dragon Chronicle Closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
confusion is NEVER a good thing, it drives people away.

mystery on the other hand is a good publicity tool

its a fine line

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Okie guys, play nice otherwise I'll hand out infractions. I'm particularly on the look out for comments which do not contribute to the convo, or are just wholly mean and devoid of manner.

/Leo

Last edited:

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Your all fools.

At the end of the day if Xander wishes to put it down. He can, its his decision.

You may give all the crap such as "We wasted our time levelling yada yada". Its nowhere near the time that was spent on the server.

Just be greatful Xander and his team provided you with it in the first place.

And GREAT if someone else completes the DC Files ... I'd be over the moon if someone took over from an idiot and actually knew what they were doing, then went on to make a decent server.

That idiot that your insulting is the guy that created Dragon chrons in the first place. He obviously knew what he was doing otherwise you lot wouldnt be on here kicking up a fuss because its down.

Revise what your saying, it doesnt 100% make sense.

Last edited:

mmmm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
xander you are giving mixed signals here to your players, first you say you are shutting the server down and then you keep saying wait and see to everyone who says that the server wasted everyone's time.

if i was actually one of your players i would be very confused by now...

lmao.....he did this for 1 month straight to the players that stuck around even after the second wipe, i cant beleive ppl r backing him(well locm staff) and yet,he's doing it again on these forums........lol just lol

wot happend to freedom of speech - going to delete this post aswell?(2 whoever deleted my last post)

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
edited...............................

Last edited:

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
or maybe? just maybe? the constant moaning from people made him think 'why do I bother doing this for free?' you know, just throwing some ideas out there.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
i cant beleive ppl r backing him(well locm staff) and yet,he's doing it again on these forums........lol just lol

Where did any member of the LOMCN staff say they where backing DC
As LOMCN Staff we back all servers that fall within our rules

BH

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Give him a break ffs. Like BH said earlier in the thread, its not easy running a server and maitaining it for all you ungreatful people to play and then moan once its up, happens all the time. People are never ever satisfied with the time and effort people have put into a server...

To the person that said they were going to wait 2 months for a server, imo what a loser.

This game and all others games are really there to pass the time when you dont have much to do. Its not a social life as some of you may think it is because you seem to play 24/7.

Give the whole DC team a break, I think they done well.

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
Well tbh if it has closed it wouldnt matter anyways... like MentaL has said he has had far more experience in mir2 then most and im quite looking foward to a RZ 2.3 if there is one (can anyone confirm?)

also no matter how many people take the challenge of updating there own sources they will ALWAYS be one step behind TD unless of course there not going to do a euro clone but cmon people now days dont have the imagination to do anything else...

So if your working on your own sources SCRAP! the euro idea cause TD has almost completed it and it would be a big waste of time... maybe work on something different like the china's have done

/Echo

OO1™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2006
Well tbh if it has closed it wouldnt matter anyways... like MentaL has said he has had far more experience in mir2 then most and im quite looking foward to a RZ 2.3 if there is one (can anyone confirm?)

also no matter how many people take the challenge of updating there own sources they will ALWAYS be one step behind TD unless of course there not going to do a euro clone but cmon people now days dont have the imagination to do anything else...

So if your working on your own sources SCRAP! the euro idea cause TD has almost completed it and it would be a big waste of time... maybe work on something different like the china's have done

/Echo

Didnt u help out with drops and things?? .. stupid traitor

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003

/Echo

So you just assume that every DM2 development team out there is trying to mimic euro?

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
OO1™;514039 said:
Didnt u help out with drops and things?? .. stupid traitor

Yeh i did help out, im not saying i dislike the DC team i like Sean and Xander.... and maybe Nick... BUT there files where never gonna be as complete as TD's not saying they wernt gonna be better... but never as complete due to TD adding something and testing it to make sure its good before releasing...

As for "stupid traitor" atleast it better then trying to buy myself friends lol "hey xander ill give you £40 for your server if youll be my friend! and maybe just maybe i can help a little bit on the server"

stupid chav...

/Echo

So you just assume that every DM2 development team out there is trying to mimic euro?

Not atall, but have you seen anything different with the dm2 files yet? i havnt...

/Echo

Arktica

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2006
echo.. got any plans for that fox patch u made about 6 months ago? it seems a waste not to use it

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
echo.. got any plans for that fox patch u made about 6 months ago? it seems a waste not to use it

Its around somewhere ill release it wil Snow Objects, maybe later or when i can get them to atrib fill properly.

/Echo

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
Sometimes confusion can be a good thing.

Every body knows the time and effort put in to making the server, the new "start up" box thingi u had made, and the auto patcher.. all the new things you've added, re-doing pretty much ALL the drop files adding dual spells (i belive PCN got them working, or just about.. with a few little bugs)

You even spent the time making a banner saying the server was down, usually when u put the forum down u just left a little note on it.. all this leads me to belive that it's not over yet...

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Yeh i did help out, im not saying i dislike the DC team i like Sean and Xander.... and maybe Nick... BUT there files where never gonna be as complete as TD's not saying they wernt gonna be better... but never as complete due to TD adding something and testing it to make sure its good before releasing...

By this post I am not rubbishing his efforts. Our code is bug free, by that I mean that all the bugs reported were fixed and tested before it closed. There may have been a few bugs in the dual spells and such other things newly added...for that I cannot answer. And I should feel a bit put out you didn't mention my name...you must hate me. Well Boo you You.

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
By this post I am not rubbishing his efforts. Our code is bug free, by that I mean that all the bugs reported were fixed and tested before it closed. There may have been a few bugs in the dual spells and such other things newly added...for that I cannot answer. And I should feel a bit put out you didn't mention my name...you must hate me. Well Boo you You.

Not many people know about you and your uberness when it comes to coding skills :(

.ViruS

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2007
./usr/
shorty will you be on msn anytime soon?

As for not knowing her name didnt the team mention it?

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
shorty will you be on msn anytime soon?

As for not knowing her name didnt the team mention it?

Yea, but i mean she wasn't as "spot light" as some of the other GM's, in the first few weeks GM's were calling her cheeky (her other nickname i belive) then she appeared on the forum as PCN, not many people recognised her, to people who didn't play the server, and browse the forum alot they may not have known...

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I go by many names, but I ride like one beatch. Remembered in death - Cheeky.

Status
Not open for further replies.