[Approved] Elysian Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
<center>
<h2><MARQUEE>www.elysianmir.com 2.6 MirServer ............<a href="http://www.elysianmir.com/patch//ClientDownload/ElysianMir.rar">Click here to Download and play NOW</a> </MARQUEE></h2>
2njg3nm.jpg
30t1d75.jpg

Server Name: {ElysianMir}~{2.6files}~{Dedi}~{Medium Rate}
Ip adress 66.109.24.45
Forums: www.elysianmir.com/forums
Download links: http://www.elysianmir.com/patch//ClientDownload/ElysianMir.rar
Client mir2.exe: www.elysianmir.com/patch/NewEXE/mir2.rar
Auto Patch: www.elysianmir.com/patch/AutoPatch.rar
Account Page:http://66.109.24.45/register.php
Char Level:http://66.109.24.45/statistics.php
Trust Market:http://66.109.24.45/market.php

For more downloads, patches and information, please visit our website!

fc0chc.jpg

Host & Dedi Specification:
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU
E3110 @ 3.00HGZ
4 GB of Ram
100m true internect connection
160 GB HDD
Windows Server 2003 R2

Exp - X 20
Drops - X3
Start level - 1 with alot of quests to move up fast!
All Euro maps + alot of custom maps
4 Class's to choose from including the all new Assassin
Ride tigers (Saves walking)
All the new mobs
All the new items, armours and weapons
HellIsLand (have to go tho boardertown)
IceCave (you have to find the door in Gi)
Quests like Usa Mir)
Leveling Caves Low/Med/High
These will allow you to level if you dont wish to be around alot of ppl.
Guild Territories These can be rented from the merchant in BW.
GTShop
Recall guild members to the territory
Decoration
Editable Notice Board
GuildZone (for leveling time alone)

egog8z.jpg

2r6f75s.jpg

We hope you take the time to try us out and give the team your feedback, any constructive criticism or ideas will be gratefully received and noted so we may further improve the server as a whole.

More information will be posted here as and when things are added into the game.

Please use our own forums for and questions regarding the game as we wish to keep this as an advert and respectfully request it be kept free from spam – Thank you

siggy.php

Server being Approved stands, anyone has a problem with this message me the reasons, do not post here!

/Haz

Last edited:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Re: Elysian Beta

Reopened, please try to keep the replys constructive.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Re: Elysian Beta - Currently down for maintenance - ETA 20/04/2010

Here is a rundown of everything we have sorted and what we aim to resolve in during the rest of the week. If you have posted an issue or know of one that we have not covered here then please use the bug section and we will put it in the queue to be fixed.

Code Updates

The majority of fixes were small, although some big fixes were required.

• Fixed the luck problem on weapons
  • Attack speed now works as speed not luck
  • Added new cooldown system for some spells, same as USA
  • Fixed and added all the buffs
  • Fixed light body, haste, swiftfeet issues
  • Re-coded blizzard and meteor strike to work as an event and added cast cancellation
  • Bags fixed
  • Fixed some other spell glitches mostly small animation issues
  • Fixed wings on mir armour etc.
  • Fixed some tiger frames
  • Added txt colors for npcs.quest windows
  • Add a new Flag system for quest system
  • Fixed Flash Dash
  • Fixed a thing with Exp system for quests
  • Fixed Quest item giving and saving to sql

These are the main ones that come to mind, if i have missed anything and its now in the fixed section, then please assume its fixed.

Map Updates

• BW linked to MW and GiRyoong.
  • Hell is now known as Womyoon Woods
  • Prajna has successfully been split, just needs caves allocated to the doors.
  • Bichons been re-vamped, now containing, WT, Insect Cave, Bichon Mines, Snake Pit, and Oma Caves
  • Bichon Mines has new layout, 12 down to 7 floors.
  • All Bichon maps fully linked up and working
  • Monchong maps and links up and working, fox cave relocated, SSG removed until new maps made, with new doors.

Server Updates

• Item database - done
  • Monster database - done
  • Magic database - done
  • Monster drops - 30%
  • Quests - 5% (don't take long)

Will update as i remember

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Re: Elysian Beta - Currently down for maintenance - ETA 20/04/2010

Rite afew ppl havent used this system befor,so i trying to make a help post.

1. Shows a npc has a quest for you.
2s9oz2a.jpg

2.Now when you click on Quest botton this is what comes up.
168hqwl.jpg

3.After you have taken the Quest this is your counters.
6oistj.jpg

4.To check what quests you press Q or use the interface botton.
eq45qv.jpg

4a. Then to see Quest name,Click on Town name.
33jr5nr.jpg

Now to Reopen your counters if you have died
1..To put your counters back on your screen.Open Quest Log
eq45qv.jpg

1a. Then to see the counters click on Town name.
33jr5nr.jpg

1b.Then right click on the Quest name.

9jhk5t.jpg

Last edited:

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
What happened with this in the end? Last I heard you guys had too many fingers in he pie and that screwed it up (Mainly pob.)

Any chance of a wipe - relaunch with 3 serious admins?

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
What happened with this in the end? Last I heard you guys had too many fingers in he pie and that screwed it up (Mainly pob.)

Agreed, I never gave this a go, due to the bad **** i've heard about this server.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Usercount is around 10 - 20 atm i think, server was good at the start and only minor things needed changing, none of the server team seemed to do much and IceMan completely gave up on the server.

The server was then handed to Pob1111 to run, then corruption started, Pob sold items to real life mates that werent donatable for, Kyndig was handing out items to his mates, another GM was handing out items and mass killing bosses for one guild, they did a rewind but didnt realise that items gained from the GM were put in TM and didnt get wiped, i had mentioned it to 1 of the GM's but they didnt sort it.

Obviously with Pob running it things start looking like DarkRealm.... Long boring quests, level tokens blah blah blah lol.

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
This bieng re-advertised? I thought Iceman was working on another server at the moment so whos going to be running this one?

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008

i did not screw anything up.The server was so buggey i was asked to help out.I spend a month fixing all the problems ad its now as you see it.But as for screwing anything up,Thats so far from the truth its unreal.

Usercount is around 10 - 20 atm i think, server was good at the start and only minor things needed changing, none of the server team seemed to do much and IceMan completely gave up on the server.

The server was then handed to Pob1111 to run, then corruption started, Pob sold items to real life mates that werent donatable for, Kyndig was handing out items to his mates, another GM was handing out items and mass killing bosses for one guild, they did a rewind but didnt realise that items gained from the GM were put in TM and didnt get wiped, i had mentioned it to 1 of the GM's but they didnt sort it.

Obviously with Pob running it things start looking like DarkRealm.... Long boring quests, level tokens blah blah blah lol.

I didnt not sell anything to my m8s as ive said 100% times.Theres 0 corruption since we got rid of a certain gm which you will see by the forum.
This is suposed to be a server advert and not somewhere to post your slander with out proof.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
This bieng re-advertised? I thought Iceman was working on another server at the moment so whos going to be running this one?

unfortunatly iceman irl situation has changed and now has time to devote to elysian once again.
So he has rejoined the elysian team.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

i'm not working on any other servers, mu summer work has ended and back to help paul out

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I didnt not sell anything to my m8s as ive said 100% times.Theres 0 corruption since we got rid of a certain gm which you will see by the forum.
This is suposed to be a server advert and not somewhere to post your slander with out proof.

Who was this GM?

unfortunatly iceman irl situation has changed and now has time to devote to elysian once again.
So he has rejoined the elysian team.

His irl situation changes weekly, its obvious he will loose interest.

off topic:
Nice to see my banned account is still on top of post list :001_tt2:

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
i did not screw anything up.The server was so buggey i was asked to help out.I spend a month fixing all the problems ad its now as you see it.But as for screwing anything up,Thats so far from the truth its unreal.

Nice double negative there, well done to you for admitting it. Corrupt ****er.

/Nymph

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
With the extent of that corruprion and the way its going to be treated as a donation server I dont think i'll bother -.-

Edit: Wanted to see tigers so tried to get ingame, cant get past login screen so assuming its down.

Last edited:

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
Who was this GM?

His irl situation changes weekly, its obvious he will loose interest.

off topic:
Nice to see my banned account is still on top of post list :001_tt2:
I have never spoken to a man who holds himself in such high regard as you.

P.S Your maps all have invisible walls, nice job though

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I have never spoken to a man who holds himself in such high regard as you.

P.S Your maps all have invisible walls, nice job though

Haha, your funny, which maps may these be then? Also if they were so bad with these invislbe walls, why would i have been asked by 3 teams to help this week? :001_tt2:

Last edited:

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Haha, your funny, which maps may these be then? Also if they were so bad with these invislbe walls, why would i have been asked by 3 teams to help this week? :001_tt2:

wont be trying again was sht first time around usa is alot better tbh.

lo david u noob.