[Approved] Elysian Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
i dno mate i dont see a problem with the server atm

try afew times

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
i know this is late, but before this server opened i was actually lookin forward to it, (then i stopped playin mir) I came back n saw this n thought yeahh ill play that and tbh, its not what i expected, i feel let down tbh

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
i know this is late, but before this server opened i was actually lookin forward to it, (then i stopped playin mir) I came back n saw this n thought yeahh ill play that and tbh, its not what i expected, i feel let down tbh

Care to explain why you felt let down instead of making such a random statement.
All critisism is welcome.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Tomorrow Update.

Fixed Inc Drops

Changed around EvilMir quests.

First round of Hero quests/cave working for Hero(warrior)

Got some other things done cant remember tired from my trip so i will update as i remember.

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
Hows this server going anyway? isit Still Ran by Pob or iceman u back in Business as i played at First Elysian came out was reallly good then u left and things went downhill.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
server runs stable and safe 24/7.

dont matter who runs it there been no con cases or lack of support by are team.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
Update 21.09.2010

Pet Licence has been added to Bichon-Province.
There are currently 6 stages to the Pet-Licence scheme.

Copper = Level 50
Tin = Level 70
Metal = Level 90
Silver = Level 110
Mercury = Level 130
Gold = Level 150

Each stage consists of 3 to 4 parts.
You must complete each stage in order regardless of your level.
The Level = is a guide on when you will be able to start the next stage.
Once you have completed each stage you will be given new pets (free to use when ever you wish at no cost to you).
You may only use these pets 1 set at a time.
To summon your pets simply type @licence and the pets for your Licence group will be summoned
Each Licence stage gives you better pets,
Each pet stage completed will give diffrent pets with more agility accuracy dc magic etc etc.

If your level 100 and you have only completed the Copper Quest which gives you level 50 pets, Please don't expect to be able to take them to a level 100 cave and expect them to do wonders.
Each set of pets will be able to cope in caves for there level or just a little bit higher.
To get the Gold pets you must completed all the licences in order

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Since 11am this morning actually Tai you mongoose.

But still, lol @ the new "feature". Wizards are already OP, I'm a wiz and I admit that, good idea here... let's give them pets too!

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
Care to explain why you felt let down instead of making such a random statement.
All critisism is welcome.
sorry was in a rush, i dont feel theres much to do ( iknow im a noob on it) does have the i want to play it alot feel if ya get me, feels like its missing something, low lvl items arnt in drops much at all so your pretty much stuck with crappy ones tbh :\, if i think of more ill let you know dude

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Since 11am this morning actually Tai you mongoose.

But still, lol @ the new "feature". Wizards are already OP, I'm a wiz and I admit that, good idea here... let's give them pets too!

Oh well it went down when I was playing last night and it wasn't up when I posted. 2+2