Discussion Epic Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important
Server Closing

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐œ ๐Œ๐ข๐ซ๐Ÿ
๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ž: ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐‚๐š๐ฉ: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐‹๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ•:๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ฉ๐ฆ
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐:C48#ERFS
๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐
:Autopatcher
๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐:Full Client

โœด Classes:
โ™ฆ Warrior, โ™ฆ Wizard, โ™ฆ Taoist, โ™ฆ Assassin

โœด
Caves:
โ™ฆ HuntingCave: Caves that can be cleared by 1 or 2 players

โ™ฆ GroupCave: Caves that need 4-5 players at least to hunt thier boss

โ™ฆ FightArea: 1 Floor contains a boss which designed for big fights

โœด Item Upgrade:
โ™ฆ Item stats can be increased by combine gems,orbs with your item
โ™ฆ Gems has chance to break your item
โ™ฆ Orbs can be crafted from gems

โœด Pets:
โ™ฆ They are designed to take damage enemies based on thier master power

โœด Conquest Wall:
โ™ฆ SabukWall will be our main fight zone
โ™ฆ Reward: SabukTrophy expire 24 hour
โ™ฆ Special name color for owners of the wall

โœด Socketing:
โ™ฆ Items can have up to 4 slots
โ™ฆ Runes are used to be placed into the item slots to increase the item power
โ™ฆ We are having two kind of runes, defence and power

โœด NewbieGuild:
โ™ฆ Join the newbieguild to chat with others till you hit level 80

โœด
Rebirth:
โ™ฆ Rebirth is not an option but you will be forced to rebirth once you reach the level cap: 150
โ™ฆ Rebirth is only once per cap increase
โ™ฆ Rewards are: RebirthSpell, RebirthTrophy, ItemDropRate 10%

โœด Awakening:
โ™ฆ Awakening max level: 16
โ™ฆ Awakening stats are improving with better quality on items
โ™ฆ You can not awakening None grade items

โœด New Spells:
โ™ฆ Spells only obtained once hitting the cap and became rebirth player.

โ™ฆ Warrior: FrozenDragon

โ™ฆ Wizard: EvilCircle

โ™ฆ Taoist: HeadShot

โ™ฆ Assassin: GladiatorSword

โœด Crafting:
โ™ฆ This option mainly for geeks when they are killing alot of bosses with no luck to find nice item
โ™ฆ There are many drops you have to pick up during your hunt that has the ability to merge and creats nice item
โ™ฆ This item can be (Equipment Item, Skill, Potion, Gem, Orb, Awakening)

โœด Quests:
โ™ฆ There are x400 of quests ingame
โ™ฆ General: Rewards are mainly experience
โ™ฆ Daily: Rewards are mainly gold
โ™ฆ Story: Rewards are special items
โ™ฆ Pets: Rewards are special pets for period of time

โœด
Monster AI:
โ™ฆ New monster with new ais have been added to server
โ™ฆ Alot of known bosses ai such as Khazard, EvilCentipede... have been changed

โœด TwinDrakeBlade - DoubleSlash:
โ™ฆ Animation speed increased

โœด Awakening Max Level = 15:
โ™ฆ Removed each level values from displaying on the items and it only displaying the total

โœด New Item Set:
โ™ฆ Special item set works for all classes
โ™ฆ I have added some special items drop from mobs but rare to find

โœด Spells Enhancement:
โ™ฆ PetEnhancer: Increases pet damage, value added is taken from master (SC)
โ™ฆ Healing: Heals the nearest friend in 2 space range if you target a monster by wrong.
โ™ฆ Purification: Puri the nearest friend in 1 space range if you target a monster by wrong.
โ™ฆ MassHealing: Area increased from 1x1 to 2x2

โœด QualityOrb:
โ™ฆ Increases item grade, power
โ™ฆ Gets harder every item upgrade

โœด ItemGlow:
โ™ฆ Every grade has its own glow

โœด Bosses Scroll:
They are dropping from every mob / boss ingame, you cannot spawn bosses in bichonwall but any where else.
SpawnBossScroll.gif

โœด Epic Monster:
They are spawning in everycave ingame this mob has better chance to drop rare item with nice amount of gold.

โœด Gameshop:
Gameshop will be mounts, pads, exppots, buff potions , torchs (Simple like any other gameshop)
But we are offering our players very cheap prices for ex. exppot 2hour is 75gg only - mounts are 500gg expire never, pads are 400gg expire never, dc potion is 24h expire costs only 100gg.

Here are you gamegold prices.
10GBP = 1000 GameGold
20GBP = 2100 GameGold
30GBP = 3200 GameGold
40GBP = 4500 GameGold
50GBP = 6000 GameGold
(items will be available for gold/gamegold)

Last edited:
Reactions: UnDeRTaKeR

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
Gameshop info was posted only on the discord group earlier. I'll edit the post to allow everyone to see.

Edit: All added to the initial post.
Thank you mate i have updated the post with more info ;);)
Full client link not working.

Also no info on game shop ;)
Try this m8 https://www.mediafire.com/file/46tgapdx50ehhj5/EpicPatcher.rar/file
ill play this i dont mind a high rate server they are fun for a little while.
Welcome m8 hope you enjoy it
Goodluck :) hope it all goes well!
thank you m8

We are going live at 7:00pm uk time today, 6.30 hour from now SabukWall opens sunday as we know its high rate server and players will be able to pk each other after 2-3 hours from launch

Last edited:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
no wizzie spells in drops what so ever, all other class spells dropping left right and center.

wizzie FW hitting for 1 damage against all classes yet we get 1 shot by everything.

EXP pads AND EXP pots in GG shop aswell as OP mounts right off the batt.

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
no wizzie spells in drops what so ever, all other class spells dropping left right and center.

wizzie FW hitting for 1 damage against all classes yet we get 1 shot by everything.

EXP pads AND EXP pots in GG shop aswell as OP mounts right off the batt.
So credit card happy then. Saves me downloading it. Hate seeing a GS loaded with p2w stats..

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
So credit card happy then. Saves me downloading it. Hate seeing a GS loaded with p2w stats..
by time id downloaded the client it was 20:00 so 1 hour after the server had launched and the top 5 players were already level 60... low and behold theyve all got exp pads equipped and no doubt exp pots too

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
@Valhalla
What you are talking about? Spells drop everywhere but not for wizards? i can see no one reported this only u @lomcn ? Gameshop p2w ??? current players already confirmed that 20p or even 10p is enough and it really not needed lol

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
15 of the top 17 have exp pads+mount at the very least, you can't say its not needed. Average level is around 70, 2 people are 94+

• Haha
Reactions: Valhalla

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
15 of the top 17 have exp pads+mount at the very least, you can't say its not needed. Average level is around 70, 2 people are 94+

Then don't play it, don't post here, don't even come looking lol.

You sit there and complain about these b/s gameshop servers, whilst still posting, playing and logging into them...Just stop doing it.

OBVIOUSLY the exp pots and **** are required -.- The single greatest advantage in this game is level and stats with a VERY narrow exception gap, any server owner who says "It's not needed" is simply there to fleece you...just like anyone else. Sure, it's not needed to "play" but unless you want to be killed every time you fight someone else or compete for something, you better be close in level or stats, or don't bother.

This kind of gameshop is SOMEWHAT acceptable on a low rate only, simply because it still takes time to level and get gear and the stats would be minor boosts. Still boosts, but a lot less effective...High rate? lol! Yeh, you get what you're seeing.

It's another 2 month server, as is obvious by the 40 players it pulled...in a high rate, which naturally has a short life as it is.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Sure, it's not needed to "play" but unless you want to be killed every time you fight someone else or compete for something, you better be close in level or stats, or don't bother.
ur saying that but yet a wizzie in full 40 kit gets 2 shot by a sin in 20 kit. great balance

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
Be ready for the sabukwall fight tomorrow 7:00pm
You can die drop in sabukwall (be careful)
You can die drop in sabukwall (be careful)

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Anyone thinking of playing this server: AVOID - there are better servers out there with GMs who aren't downright rude / insulting to players.

Also, don't let the UC fool you: GM encourages AFK mining as one of the best ways to make gold in order to boost UC. The server is in a dying state right now.

If you do decide to play, though:

• don't play sin
  • don't bother donating for a pick-up pet either because they are **** and you might as well just use one bought with gold / ore instead of lining the GM's pockets (who is implementing more and more GG options as the server enters this dying phase btw, milking it for what he can)
-

GM just spent the last half hour insulting me in PMs because I asked for him to add green ore to pick up pet options............ a pet that I donated for...... he says that I'm lazy for suggesting a QoL feature.... I don't understand the obsession with making something like that as awkward as possible in a GAME, but whatever.

Conversation came about from him "fixing" the ridiculous flinch rate on the server after months of everyone asking him to and in doing so, making sins even worse PVE because they couldn't keep bosses flinched / slowed and pots are ****.

I asked GM to consider HP steal, he says 'add more freeze' at 2mil a pop and 25 green ore. Easy for long time players, sure. **** for people who just started out and not exactly fair since it was caused by his mistake in the first place and ranged classes wouldn't have to grind for resources to be at the same level as they were yday....

Added more freeze to be at cap, as GM says - lo and behold, sins still worse off.

GM says "Sins are best at PVE"

I ask him to test it as it doesn't feel like it. GM says "I don't have time to test." ............. okay then lol

I tell him, as someone who has played warr, tao and sin on his server, sins are not the best at PVE and he tells me I'm wrong, refuses to listen, refuses to test and refuses to ask other sin players for their input because our opinions don't matter :rolleyes:

This server will be offline soon enough, once GM has milked some more money out of it while doing bare minimum and ignoring big issues. Save your own time / energy / money and just play somewhere else.
is it worth starting to play this server?
Up to you, but I've put my thoughts above lol :ROFLMAO: I started playing around the halloween event and never managed to catch up the kit difference. GM made it so only the latest caves dropped new kit and they were being camped at respawn times. To be fair, GM has been working to sort this but for me it's too little too late. After the disrespect and ego I saw from him in PMs I wouldn't play a server by this guy again if he paid me lol

Last edited:

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Anyone thinking of playing this server: AVOID - there are better servers out there with GMs who aren't downright rude / insulting to players.

Also, don't let the UC fool you: GM encourages AFK mining as one of the best ways to make gold in order to boost UC. The server is in a dying state right now.

If you do decide to play, though:

• don't play sin
  • don't bother donating for a pick-up pet either because they are **** and you might as well just use one bought with gold / ore instead of lining the GM's pockets (who is implementing more and more GG options as the server enters this dying phase btw, milking it for what he can)
-

GM just spent the last half hour insulting me in PMs because I asked for him to add green ore to pick up pet options............ a pet that I donated for...... he says that I'm lazy for suggesting a QoL feature.... I don't understand the obsession with making something like that as awkward as possible in a GAME, but whatever.

Conversation came about from him "fixing" the ridiculous flinch rate on the server after months of everyone asking him to and in doing so, making sins even worse PVE because they couldn't keep bosses flinched / slowed and pots are ****.

I asked GM to consider HP steal, he says 'add more freeze' at 2mil a pop and 25 green ore. Easy for long time players, sure. **** for people who just started out and not exactly fair since it was caused by his mistake in the first place and ranged classes wouldn't have to grind for resources to be at the same level as they were yday....

Added more freeze to be at cap, as GM says - lo and behold, sins still worse off.

GM says "Sins are best at PVE"

I ask him to test it as it doesn't feel like it. GM says "I don't have time to test." ............. okay then lol

I tell him, as someone who has played warr, tao and sin on his server, sins are not the best at PVE and he tells me I'm wrong, refuses to listen, refuses to test and refuses to ask other sin players for their input because our opinions don't matter :rolleyes:

This server will be offline soon enough, once GM has milked some more money out of it while doing bare minimum and ignoring big issues. Save your own time / energy / money and just play somewhere else.

Up to you, but I've put my thoughts above lol :ROFLMAO: I started playing around the halloween event and never managed to catch up the kit difference. GM made it so only the latest caves dropped new kit and they were being camped at respawn times. To be fair, GM has been working to sort this but for me it's too little too late. After the disrespect and ego I saw from him in PMs I wouldn't play a server by this guy again if he paid me lol

tried it and it wasn't for me also. playing mir after running your own servers don't feel the same so decided to start a little project my self

Reactions: Jev and Spinn
Status
Not open for further replies.