Discussion Epic Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important
Server Closing

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
servers been down since yesterday afternoon , no idea if or when it will go bk up , gms vanished off discord , and not responding to any messages in his group or to any direct messages :(

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
servers been down since yesterday afternoon , no idea if or when it will go bk up , gms vanished off discord , and not responding to any messages in his group or to any direct messages :(
it the problem of the host. I am contacting the company.they will solve the problem soon.iam sorry for that

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Looks like the server owner has in fact abandoned this server, Deleted the entire chat on his Discord Server, and changed the name to his new server.

Didn't notify his player's that the server's discord would be wiped.

Last edited:

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
But he did let his discord followers know about the server being changed and a majority of them agreed on his choice , and that epic would be closing , so he could work on another server to bring in more people with his different ideas , epic is still open for the next few days whilst hes working on a new server

Reactions: Cherophobia

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
But he did let his discord followers know about the server being changed and a majority of them agreed on his choice , and that epic would be closing , so he could work on another server to bring in more people with his different ideas , epic is still open for the next few days whilst hes working on a new server
Been on the server's discord since May 1st 2022, Must have missed the announcement.

Edit:
I've reset the Thread tag and updated the Important Info.

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
Been on the server's discord since May 1st 2022, Must have missed the announcement.

Edit:
I've reset the Thread tag and updated the Important Info.
I have already chatted with Epic players in discord befor taking any step and everyone accepted launching fresh new server with more systems coded and new things added into server to bring more users instead of running a server with 2-3 user count.

Anyway good point from you pal you are doing your job perfect. Congratulation becaming admin.

Thread can be closed and archieved if you want to do it now.

Once again thank you everyone played and supported me in Epic Mir.

Status
Not open for further replies.