Error Code 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
ok just set up my 3.55 server (bout 11th try now) and got this error code.

any1 know what it means or how to sort it?

errorcode0.jpg

Also got this come up in Setupchecker,

---------- SQL Checking Start ----------
---------- Account Database (ODBC) ----------
Account ODBC is connected successfully.
TBL_ACCOUNT has 0 rows.
---------- Game Database (ODBC) ----------
Game ODBC is connected successfully.
TBL_CHARACTER has 0 rows.
---------- Manage Database (ODBC) ----------
[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified
---------- Base Data Database (Direct) ----------
Base Data Database is connected successfully.
HL_Stditems table is healthy.
---------- Game Database (Direct) ----------
Game Database is connected successfully.
TBL_ABILITY has 0 rows.
---------- Hero Database (Direct) ----------
Hero Database is connected successfully.
rareitemsdata has 192 rows.
---------- SQL Checking Done ----------

any1 know how to fix?

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
nope that was he newest event that was there for sql. had a few more there as well, warning:

supersocketinfo: (spnregister) error 1355. there are quite a few messages bout the other error, a few bout this 1. btw this is sql 2000developer edition i'm using atm.

commandprompt -na result after restart.

commandprompt-naresult2.jpg

any idea how to fix this? :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
yes but I am looking for the error about slammer.

developer edition without SP4?

upgrade it to SP4 and see if it works.

in my mirfiles. (see signature)
MSSQL\SQL2000-KB884525-SP4-x86-ENU.EXE

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
ty ty ty ty :D fixed the errors installing sp4 :D

sorted the client loader as well now at last :D

Now just gotta sort the start time exception that comes up soon as I start the server. If anyone can help me out it would be appreciated.

I've checked the Ip's, OBDC setup, SQL setup, and checked st_items and monster databases for nulls, removed any that were there.

Quote:
Why wont my MonAi's Work??
FIX,
the 1st line in Monster Db's needs to be set to 255 for monai's to work,
command to reload Monai's = @reloadmonai monstername "monai_def\monstername.txt"

would that cause a start timer exception? my mon database hasn't got that in the top line?

screen of ips etc.

Serversetup1.jpg

Any help most appreciated.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
just bumping this incase any1 can help please. I've been trhough all the IP's yet again, there all as they should be.

been through all the obdc and sql yet again, they are all fine. set up checker connects fine to sql, no problems with any of the databases.

someone please please please help me out. getting nowhere fast and it's doing my head in. This is the closest I've got to getting my server running so far, if I don't get somewhere soon I might as well say its all gone to waste and give up on it.

I've got exact same issue on a 3.38 setup as well. So no idea what is the cause.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
duno if this has anything to do with ur problem but why u dont have the key1/key2 in ur crueldragon3g.ini below the crueldragon3gbasedata ?

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
dunno but thats the cd.ini generated when i deleted the old one :S thanks for that i'll have a check and see if it helps :)

EDIT: well was a nice thought but didnt fix it, still got start timer exception. Still got the start timer exception on my 3.38 setup too, so dunno if it is a database problem but I can't see anything wrong there.

EDIT:sorted the first start timer exception, no longer get a starttimer exception after emergency maps loaded, its after monsterdatabase now lmao how frustrating!!

EDIT: ah man now its magic database lol

EDIT: woop sorted the starttimer exceptions, was all nulls in the databases, for some reason sql added a load of null collums

got these messages on Cd.exe any idea what to do to fix?

17:39:09:Merchant Initalize fail... (m.PEnvir=nil) TeleportStone
17:39:09:Merchant Initalize fail... (m.PEnvir=nil) (MeatShop)_Paul
17:39:09:Merchant Initalize fail... (m.PEnvir=nil) (WeaponShop)_Yule
17:39:09:Merchant Initalize fail... (m.PEnvir=nil) (HairChange)_Silo
17:39:09:Merchant Initalize fail... (m.PEnvir=nil) (HairChange)_Vilo
17:39:09:Merchant Initalize fail... (m.PEnvir=nil) (ArmourShop)_Ben
17:39:09:Merchant Initalize fail... (m.PEnvir=nil) (WeaponShop)_Philip

17:39:17:Script error at #ACT: "!Equal B5 """ line:160 : c:\Mud3\Envir\Market_Def\14Haok_Naesung-0_000.txt
17:39:17:Script error at #ACT: "Large N55 5" line:208 : c:\Mud3\Envir\Market_Def\14Haok_Naesung-0_000.txt

the ones highlighted are all for bichoncity, but I can't find a map listed called bichoncity, could that be why they fail?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
the colored lines are from the npc's that should be in a map that dont allow npc's , i had that for 1 npc and fixed it by moveing the npc in other map , the last 2 were told by ida i think on npc quest post , both equal and large need #IF not #ACT

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Ok, got server running, not sure if its ok though. Got a couple of problems. On the client side, I can log in, get to select char screen, go to create new char and get this error. I haven't ahd the MagicGate generated message, and netcheck is as you can see not fully loaded :S

Characterselecterror.jpg

On the server side here is a screen of the gates about the same time I'm creating char. I think the login gate disconnected when I went to creat new char.

Serverscreen100209.jpg

Any idea how to fix these problems?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
you see in your dbserver window.. those 127.0.0.1...

you didn't put that in the txt file
check the holleydbsvreiip.txt or the !serverinfo.txt

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
thanks for that, not getting the 127.0.0.1 message on the dbsvr any more. Was the IP wrong in holleydbsvreiip.txt. netcheck still not fully loaded yet and still not had magic gate generated message come up yet after 5 mins or so after the U engine initialized. so still not sure what is going wrong. does net check have to fully load before the server will work properly? and does the magic gate generated message have to show as well? anyone have any ideas as to why its still not running properly? really getting frustrated with this now, get 1 bit sorted just for another to mess up :(

EDIT:

OK, I sorted the npc errors and obv got that ip sorted for the dbsvr, so thats fine. But still not generating the magic gate and netcheck still isnt fully loading. No idea what is going on but its getting frustrating.

On client on my other pc i get as far as the select char gate and it fails, saying connection lost, reconnect. yes/no... blah blah.
screen of txt docs etc. maybe i missed something.

configscreens110209.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
You can't set everything to 127.0.0.1 if you are trying to connect via another PC on the network (or the internet). Try connecting on the same PC first.

Upvote 0

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
ok just set up my 3.55 server (bout 11th try now) and got this error code.

any1 know what it means or how to sort it?

errorcode0.jpg

Also got this come up in Setupchecker,

---------- SQL Checking Start ----------
---------- Account Database (ODBC) ----------
Account ODBC is connected successfully.
TBL_ACCOUNT has 0 rows.
---------- Game Database (ODBC) ----------
Game ODBC is connected successfully.
TBL_CHARACTER has 0 rows.
---------- Manage Database (ODBC) ----------
[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified
---------- Base Data Database (Direct) ----------
Base Data Database is connected successfully.
HL_Stditems table is healthy.
---------- Game Database (Direct) ----------
Game Database is connected successfully.
TBL_ABILITY has 0 rows.
---------- Hero Database (Direct) ----------
Hero Database is connected successfully.
rareitemsdata has 192 rows.
---------- SQL Checking Done ----------

any1 know how to fix?

You don't even have Login Server or Database server running either, plus it seems like ur ODBC isnt configured.

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
thanks for the replies guys but the issues Coly and LightningStar have referred to are sorted.

@Coly yeah my Stres3g.txt was wrong along with my cd.ini, had that error a few times, had a decent copy on another set of files and it fixed the problem.

@LightningStar: well i didnt have any of them running as i was checking cd.exe to see if it would run, and was trying to sort errors with it, so no point keep running the other servers if i'm not checking them at that point. Also, as far as I know OBDC is configured correctly, I'm able to connect to all my databases through setup checker so obv running fine. Had problems with SQL adding a **** load of rows full of nulls to std_items, magic and monster databases. Before that was various other problems that i forget. But yeah I got it sorted in the end and that end of things seems to be running fine now.

@ida yeah i know that, changed the ip addresses after i tried connection on client pc back to 127.0.0.1 to see if I could get all the gates running etc.

Thanks for the advice though guys, hopefully someone will be able to advise me of a few possibilities as to why Netcheck wont fully load and as to why MagicGate gernerated isn't coming up on cd.exe.

EDIT:

Can anyone please tell me what I would have to do to add something to the D menu? what file is that info stored in etc? Also just had a brainwave, dunno if this would cause a problem but it seems to in other programmes that check mir databases in SQL:

All of my databases, Account, Conlog, Game3G, Hero3G and Manage have tables starting TBL....

Except for CruelDragon3GBaseData, they start HL...

Now, the database tables starting with HL fail to load in micks Mir 3 Multi Tool Manipulation program, and I suspect its because its been made to check for tables starting TBL and not HL... Does any1 else think this might be the problem? I know I'm clutching at straws as I'm desperate to get my server finished and playable, but this is the ONLY thing I can think of as a possibilty. Now, I don't wanna change the table names as last time they were set to TBL in cd3gbasedata I couldn't load the info in setup checker, only thing I can think of is maybe start a fesh database for CD3GBaseData and import my data and see if it works with TBL not HL...?

EDIT:

Tried it and std_items was not found by setup checker, as i suspected it wouldnt be. But not sure if will work with the other databases named TBL or HL. Might try doing all but STd_items as TBL not HL. Just tried the server and its got to Magic Gate has been Generated perfectly! :S not a single error not that I expected there to be any, but its first time in days and all i did was deleted CD3GBaseData and make a new one with all TBL rather than HL, then restored to the HL version :S weird. Either way thats 1 thing sorted. Just gotta try and figure out why Netcheck isn't fully loading now :S Any Help/Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 Question as well though, which gate shows as Gate 1 Open on cd.exe? I can't say i have ever seen this message and have no idea what gate it is. I know that RunGate is Gate 0, and I thought SelectCharGate was gate 1? Or does it only come up once NetCheck is fully loaded magic gate has been generated and gate 0 is open?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
wot do u have with ur netcheck ? how do u think it should look "fully loaded" ? for me after i press start come's up 1 line in chinese and that is everything it need to do , and dont bother trying to make thouse gates apear in cd cause they dont do all the time , and about the TBL , HL read ida's reply's on the mir3 tool post im sure he said there wot u need to do to make the tool see the HL_Stditems , i would sugest read truth forum before starting playing with the DB name's cos u wont do nothing else then messing it up

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
ah see i thought netcheck had to show a lot more text for it to be fully loaded. Thanks for the reply, and yeah I checked ida's post, and I now see why I get errors lol it's obv because I don't have any character info in my databases yet lol.

OK I managed to log in at last, but can't use gm commands. there allowed in cd.ini but wont work and im set as gm in adminlist.txt. No idea whats going on but for some reason wont show my change of level when i change it using micks BasicSQLConnection program. It allows the change, shows it on log in gate, but when i log in still same level as before the change, log out and its back to that level on BasicSQLConnection. :S

Can't attack once I've been logged in about a minute or more.

Gold wont drop in bag even though it is set up to. (I think its set up wrong on the database though but not sure). i've copied all the fields for gold in the database below.

Idx Name Stdmode Shape Weight CharLooks Anicount Source Reserved Throw Looks DuraMax Ac Ac2 Mac_Type Mac Mac2 Dc Dc2 Sac Sac2 Mc_Type Mc Mc2 Func_Type Func Amulet Need NeedLevel Price Stock DisappearTime NeedFame OrgName
0 Gold1 41 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 Samurai

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, does any1 have a decent stres3g and cd.ini that are fully translated please? thanks in advance

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
OK, update on where I am.

I was able to log in yesterday, but for some reason today, since I tried a new copy of CD.ini and StreS3G I log in and got a black screen.

I've changed the IP address on cd.ini to 127.0.0.1, thats fine, everything else looks fine to me as well.

Just can't seem to fix the black screen. here is a screen of netcheck. Not sure if it looks how it should or not :S

Netcheckproblem.jpg

Until I can fix the black screen no idea if I still have the no attack problem or not.

Any help is most appreciated guys.

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
OK, update on where I am.

I was able to log in yesterday, but for some reason today, since I tried a new copy of CD.ini and StreS3G I log in and got a black screen.

I've changed the IP address on cd.ini to 127.0.0.1, thats fine, everything else looks fine to me as well.

Just can't seem to fix the black screen. here is a screen of netcheck. Not sure if it looks how it should or not :S

Netcheckproblem.jpg

Until I can fix the black screen no idea if I still have the no attack problem or not.

Any help is most appreciated guys.

Why you open Mirlogin? if u are using 3.55 u just need to open regserver.exe

Upvote 0