Request Euromir 3 exe

Join Discord

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
ok had to start a new thread went off topic on last one...

Can anyone help with getting an exe without gameguard for mir3 or anyone know how to remove it from the exe......

blade6742

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2012
Yes the files are encrypted, but we have several tools to decrypt them anyway.

---------- Post Merged at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:37 PM ----------

IGNISDB.JPG

Past that bit now, just getting the map info settings correct.

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Yes the files are encrypted, but we have several tools to decrypt them anyway.

---------- Post Merged at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:37 PM ----------

View attachment 17030

Past that bit now, just getting the map info settings correct.

The directory information in the setup needs to be like 'd:\Mud3\Map\' with a trailing \

You need all maps in the Map folder

Can you show what other exe's (gates) are used

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
Thanks guys it was the trailing slash missing in the !setup.txt
so easy when people actually help instead of trolling :p lol thankyou to those few that actually helped :) something so simple yet so easy to miss

---------- Post Merged at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:22 PM ----------

hopefully will have a working client soon so will be able to log in and play :p

---------- Post Merged at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:45 PM ----------

wonder if anyone has a mir3exe from the test server when game went down lol

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
Have you tested this? Reguardless if you can, you know the main engine will only read the correct encryption so if you decrypt the files you will have to encrypt them again with the same encryption Wemade used to actually get them to work.
we have the exact encryption software sent us with the files :) directly from wemade

---------- Post Merged at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:20 PM ----------

the server is working 100% just need the game exe now

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Are you sure its not because you have not made the correct .cin file for the client to connect to your IP and Server Name.

http://www.kaorimir.com/KaoriCrypt/

IP: Your Servers IP
Caption: Server Name
Name: Server Name

Another issue you are going to have is making an account unless you can add them without them being encrypted in the DB.

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
Are you sure its not because you have not made the correct .cin file for the client to connect to your IP and Server Name.

http://www.kaorimir.com/KaoriCrypt/
we have a .cin maker.......just needs to be the correct exe made for the serverfiles ????

like i said an exe without gg built in :p

---------- Post Merged at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:26 PM ----------

will be testing all the exes i have tonight will keep yas updated

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
we have a .cin maker.......just needs to be the correct exe made for the serverfiles ????

This is what I was telling you before, you will need the correct exe which should have been sent to you with the updates...

I don't think you will find the correct exe just asking here because it is 10 years old and it would have to match your update.

What do you get when you try to get in game at the moment.

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
This is what I was telling you before, you will need the correct exe which should have been sent to you with the updates...

I don't think you will find the correct exe just asking here because it is 10 years old and it would have to match your update.

What do you get when you try to get in game at the moment.
its on a local machine i dont have access atm will have later tonight
i have about 30 different exes in updates that were sent lol

---------- Post Merged at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:29 PM ----------

i will find one that works even if it kills me lol

---------- Post Merged at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:31 PM ----------

so just out of curiosity how do people that upgrade their game update the client to work ?

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
server running just niggly bits for client....was ages ago played this and remembering **** taking a while lol

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
purple and green woman means your running in windowed mode but in 32 bit colour, change to 16 bit colour or use fullscreen mode

Upvote 0