Request Euromir 3 exe

Join Discord

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
ok had to start a new thread went off topic on last one...

Can anyone help with getting an exe without gameguard for mir3 or anyone know how to remove it from the exe......

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
purple and green woman means your running in windowed mode but in 32 bit colour, change to 16 bit colour or use fullscreen mode
if in full mode it just black screen and in 16 bit mode it gives gfx error

---------- Post Merged at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:59 AM ----------

ok got the client working just when i put username and pass in it does the flip thing between id n pass when press login or enter and cant actually log in......forgot how to get rid of that lol any ideas?

---------- Post Merged at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:35 PM ----------

ohhhh logged in but black screen :p

---------- Post Merged at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:46 PM ----------

looks like theres a problem after the char select screen when login it goes black

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
if in full mode it just black screen and in 16 bit mode it gives gfx error

---------- Post Merged at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:59 AM ----------

ok got the client working just when i put username and pass in it does the flip thing between id n pass when press login or enter and cant actually log in......forgot how to get rid of that lol any ideas?

---------- Post Merged at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:35 PM ----------

ohhhh logged in but black screen :p

---------- Post Merged at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:46 PM ----------

looks like theres a problem after the char select screen when login it goes black

Still trying to help, but there is only so much you can help without seeing your setup.

I have told you what possible issues could be causing the 'Please wait while we connect you to the server' issue.

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
Still trying to help, but there is only so much you can help without seeing your setup.

I have told you what possible issues could be causing the 'Please wait while we connect you to the server' issue.
looks like its kicking out after the char sel screen...jobserver saying invalid session name?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Make sure the server name is correct in the databases mainly account tables with ip in the table names.

Then also in the dbserver and main setup file, all the servernames have to match.

Also make sure the cin file has the correct server name. Names are case sensitive.

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
Make sure the server name is correct in the databases mainly account tables with ip in the table names.

Then also in the dbserver and main setup file, all the servernames have to match.

Also make sure the cin file has the correct server name. Names are case sensitive.
all correct and same

Upvote 0

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Why don't you just let somebody who know's what they're doing Team viewer you and sort it out ? They're our plenty of trusted people on this site which know about mir 3.

Upvote 0

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
its working just not got the correct exe for the game

Yes and i'm pretty sure if you gave someone access to your pc to look deeper into the file's the could most likely find what exe you needed. >.< This could of been sorted day's ago i been slowly watching the threads and i can't believe it's still not sorted lol. Good luck though

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I've managed to help him get ingame but need the correct client, im sure it will work but its the same as 3.38 files.

SCREEN0011.jpg

Reactions: Dale19741
Upvote 0

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Dale. its easy, you dont need to be bored about gameguard in exe, you need to match your client and server version because of the packets buffers to be correct, for this reason wemade make this setting, for every change in this, to not have corrupted data and prevent cheating from one server to another.

You can disable gameguard and updates in client using "-u -c" parameters in any mir client. Launch directly.
Your login server, or your gates have a check to activate or deactivate the gameguard request. Check for this!
For more help need to see the files but its imposible in your case. :P
i hope you fix this.
cya ;)

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
Dale. its easy, you dont need to be bored about gameguard in exe, you need to match your client and server version because of the packets buffers to be correct, for this reason wemade make this setting, for every change in this, to not have corrupted data and prevent cheating from one server to another.

You can disable gameguard and updates in client using "-u -c" parameters in any mir client. Launch directly.
Your login server, or your gates have a check to activate or deactivate the gameguard request. Check for this!
For more help need to see the files but its imposible in your case. :P
i hope you fix this.
cya ;)
yeah found the chk boxes :) lol thats just it we need to find the correct client that gr used before they went down :-(

---------- Post Merged at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:56 PM ----------

yeah found the chk boxes :) lol thats just it we need to find the correct client that gr used before they went down :-(
also got a few exes to check from updates :p

Upvote 0

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
another method is, if you like. i can open and debug eiserver and force to bypass client and test if buffers match to gain access.

when you get bored of try pm me.

and dont worry about the files.
i have gsp server open

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
gamershell.com has around 6 mir 3 clients if there any use lonebullet.com has 3 and there is 4 on gamefront
tyvm but its not the gsp client we need :)

---------- Post Merged at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:35 AM ----------

2005-0221-1(gg) gate servers with gameguard not selected. when using an exe i found it automatically tries to connect to gg servers and update ?

---------- Post Merged at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:01 AM ----------

another method is, if you like. i can open and debug eiserver and force to bypass client and test if buffers match to gain access.

when you get bored of try pm me.

and dont worry about the files.
i have gsp server open
and what will that accomplish?

Upvote 0