EuroReborn - The Highest Definition

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Mazza

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 30, 2013
your last server was smooth and great looking too but please discuss your progress thru thye game choices with selected players that you know. Having to make your own pots was annoying, for example. Yes quests to unlock maps and KRs and such but the gameplay matters most even though the visualls are excellent.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
your last server was smooth and great looking too but please discuss your progress thru thye game choices with selected players that you know. Having to make your own pots was annoying, for example. Yes quests to unlock maps and KRs and such but the gameplay matters most even though the visualls are excellent.

Judging by the first post in this thread, pots drop from mobs so you could get pots this way too.

Are you saying there is no potion vender whatsoever? Or is it a craft system to make single potions stack or become bundles?

Attachments

• F3E8F802-8F22-40E6-9B48-11EB7CF890B5.jpeg
    F3E8F802-8F22-40E6-9B48-11EB7CF890B5.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 46

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
I think some banned LOMCN users are on there too.

You could ask him privately.
he sick person that why he banded ppl from his discord and not know if i want join his ******* discord i can easy but why i lose my time tojoin hes server

he band me without doing anything in same min i join his discord cuz i said on lomcn his sick person lol

he band old account for me and other without i join lol really sick person

and his server will never be online remember this post :)
also why you share this disocrd account i know good this not allowd in lomcn as we members here and we not banded from here so how come @mod leave you post our ******* discords names here ?

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjian

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
he sick person that why he banded ppl from his discord and not know if i want join his ******* discord i can easy but why i lose my time tojoin hes server

he band me without doing anything in same min i join his discord cuz i said on lomcn his sick person lol

also why you share this disocrd account i know good this not allowd in lomcn as we members here and we not banded from here so how come @mod leave you post our ******* discords names here ?
There are some bad guys from Euro Mir who I would have loved to see posting on here just so I can have a laugh at such comments :)

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

if you noticed i banned BOTH your discord accounts because you are a complete waste of time and energy

also is this a threat?
1668526395312.png

• Haha
Reactions: TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
if you noticed i banned BOTH your discord accounts because you are a complete waste of time and energy

also is this a threat?
View attachment 29514
you stupid cant thinking what that mean as you bad leader so your server will never come online trust me and remember my post

but person stupid like you only think its threat who you are to me threat you and waste my time at your ******* server

stay away from me better as im not talking to you till you post my name there

so to clear to other you sick person so you banded us from your shity discord

stay at your server better and dont say my name again or post my name here or in any place or i promise you i will out for you in your dreams too ;)

Reactions: LOMValkyrie

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
here so how come @mod leave you post our ******* discords names here ?

He is just sharing his list of banned users. Be different if he shared your real name, phone number etc. So we haven't taken action as don't see a reason to. Play nice and don't end up ban lists :)

Reactions: Jev

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
He is just sharing his list of banned users. Be different if he shared your real name, phone number etc. So we haven't taken action as don't see a reason to. Play nice and don't end up ban lists :)
I knew Lomcn forbid doxing.

If people play nice, they'll stop being banned.

The days of serial spammers on Euro Mir who got banned non stop.