EvilMir Server v1.0

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
lol @ lance speed cheat, i know him on euro and he is pretty quick (well 1 of the people who played him was, other was slow :P) your probably thinkin bowt the other person who played.

really its a good job lifco saw this corruptness as quick as he did, as overnight this "gm char" could have lvled several chars (without them even askin aswell) given out 1000's of items etc. etc. meaning it could not be sorted and most probably the server would have been shut down / restarted from fresh.

edit: demdem, afaik a lvl 7 could own a lvl 52 lol as the last i knew a lvl 40+ could not hit a lvl 10- unless they were brown/red :P

/Primal

Except with my PR, MR, AC , AMC and Agility he would struggle to hit me even once. So I don't think so somehow.

/Ash

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
That is not a bug, it was increased. And it cannot be changed now. Would give a massively unfair advantage to players currently holding highly refined weapons.

i think thats best feature ingame. High refine success rate makes lower lvls more of a problem for higher lvls. if you were low, you wouldent be complaining. Im not low btw. lvl 47

so im not exactly sticking up for myself. Besides higher ppl who refine will have better stats also. Gives ppl more things to do ingame. If you ask me your lazy

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Omg Y does every1 argue just play the server this section will be banned from lomcn soon if argues dont stop and flamining EvilMir Owner Can u make another forums up so it cuts down flamining lomcn please. cause please are getting tired of see this posts of bad stuff. plus mods are getitng annoyed cleaning all time.

iagree mate but you have to understand where im sitting. the way he's disrespecting me. is very unfair. and why be a mod if there's no post's to clean :P

/ancient

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Except with my PR, MR, AC , AMC and Agility he would struggle to hit me even once. So I don't think so somehow.

/Ash

make a war, use musclering + dc++ boundlessrings + dc++ kbraces + dc++ gbead and lots of ACC and your screwed :)

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
lifco, bit day by day? can get 45 easily in a day by normal lvling,

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Well im sure server will come back up. I could tell that Daydie was not a hacker simply because i would not of played server.

Its too awsome anyway. why would someone want to screw it up. The ppl who hacked beware. I curse you xD

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Solution
- delete the chars involved + make them restart from fresh
- ip ban the dude who made GM and exploited it :)

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Solution
- delete the chars involved + make them restart from fresh
- ip ban the dude who made GM and exploited it

100% agree.....20 chars needed xD

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
lol @ lance speed cheat, i know him on euro and he is pretty quick (well 1 of the people who played him was, other was slow :P) your probably thinkin bowt the other person who played.

really its a good job lifco saw this corruptness as quick as he did, as overnight this "gm char" could have lvled several chars (without them even askin aswell) given out 1000's of items etc. etc. meaning it could not be sorted and most probably the server would have been shut down / restarted from fresh.

edit: demdem, afaik a lvl 7 could own a lvl 52 lol as the last i knew a lvl 40+ could not hit a lvl 10- unless they were brown/red :P

/Primal
i am the other person that played with him haha

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
make a war, use musclering + dc++ boundlessrings + dc++ kbraces + dc++ gbead and lots of ACC and your screwed :)

I have a 46 war with Heaven arm, dc1-15 ring, dc0-3 para, a.speed+6 acc+4 dc0-1 necky, dc0-7 stone, 3-3 wings, 2 braces with dc10+. Do you think he could even kill my warrior lol?

/Ash

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
I have a 46 war with Heaven arm, dc1-15 ring, dc0-3 para, a.speed+6 acc+4 dc0-1 necky, dc0-7 stone, 3-3 wings, 2 braces with dc10+. Do you think he could even kill my warrior lol?

/Ash

omg you lucky B***a*d i want :D

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004

/Ash

i got a war without all them stats, id still kill you :P

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
when will server be back up plz just wna no cause its a wicked server to play or is there a new i.p adress

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
ahahah elim from LS? u made chikowa? Oo never knew that

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
demdem = amateur at mir. i dont think he knows what 'own' means cus he certainly doesn't 'own' anyone on this server

Status
Not open for further replies.