EvilMir Server v1.0

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
dem you do care, u beg me in pms all day every day "give me this give me that" "im only in tm for items i hate em" "ur ownage i want ur guild" blah blah

XananV2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2006
afew bugs ive noticed

Mirroring is very weak and deva very strong

Can't use any gems on DarkArmour

Omaking only hits you in like 1/10 attacks

Doesn't say You have been poisoned (which would be quite usefull)

Refining is like 99% sucsess, too many +20 weps around

When you create gem, you get ghost ores in your bag

Storage seems rather small

/Bite

Can i just say deva is the rareist tao spell and bigger hard to get hold of, it does bugger all damage to mobs and dies fast.

But its handy in pvp, thats the only reason your complaining, the fact its bugger off hard to level taos also evens it out, you can kill 15goblins a go, we're killing them 1 by 1.

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
dem you do care, u beg me in pms all day every day "give me this give me that" "im only in tm for items i hate em" "ur ownage i want ur guild" blah blah

I do hate T_M...I wasn't in there for items. You don't have a guild, and if you do it has like 10 people. I offered trade for your mirroring, you rejected. I offered to take you leveling for it, you rejected.

Kthxbai.

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
devas fine. but curse happens WAY WAY 2 much, and dont say a tao wud be crap in pvp without, a tao shudnt be able 2 solo 5 ppl at once. its a support class, helpin others in fights hence , masshealing,puri,UE.. curse happens 2/3 times and destroys a warrior

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
You Should really stop spamming now, else beard will start to punish you :)

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Can i just say deva is the rareist tao spell and bigger hard to get hold of, it does bugger all damage to mobs and dies fast.

But its handy in pvp, thats the only reason your complaining, the fact its bugger off hard to level taos also evens it out, you can kill 15goblins a go, we're killing them 1 by 1.

i'v had deva a fair few times, its overpowered and clone is underpowered now

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
is they something wronge with the server because its saying connection closed to me....

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
i'v had deva a fair few times, its overpowered and clone is underpowered now
this is completly true.
deva u cud get about 2 a day if you put your mind to it, mirroring drops like once a week.... and its crap.
but ive spoke to daydie and he said he carnt alter its power? not sure why cus it was very powerful and got reduced so surly it could be upped again.

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
images291mo0.jpg

Last edited:

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
does any1 kno when the server will be put bak up ????

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Can you guys stop moaning. All you lot have done since this so called "hacking" incident is goddam complain. Just shut up and either sit at your box and wait for the server to come online or get on with your life.

with one gamemaster, everything cannot be done instantly.

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
bitter cus u left my guild? i dont need a guild all i need his ma baby primal <3

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
i garee i dont mind w8ing just would like some info from daydie to let us know >.<

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
i attack every1.... server bin down nrly 3 hours now all ya need 2 do is ban the ips and delete the chars

Zaron

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2003
ye come on daydie u cud b searching them files 4 years and not find anything. put the server up and check while its up.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.