EvilMir Server v1.0

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
its ok for you low levels to say wipe server, but what about the people 50+ who put time and effort into leveling

There is no reason to wipe server......... if the GM chars are deleted its fine, if there are items made by gm they carnt be very good as nobody has seen them......... and if they use them everyone will see and they get banned

please dont wipe the damn server just stick it back up and everything will sort itself out

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
if there is no whipe, The server wil lalways have a little curruption init,
I cannot check log for added items as it dont show in 2.3... Thats y..

Master NPC deleted

Server up soon.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
its ok for you low levels to say wipe server, but what about the people 50+ who put time and effort into leveling

There is no reason to wipe server......... if the GM chars are deleted its fine, if there are items made by gm they carnt be very good as nobody has seen them......... and if they use them everyone will see and they get banned

please dont wipe the damn server just stick it back up and everything will sort itself out

wot he sed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
aye no 1 has suddenly shot up in levels, listen 2 ur players dont reset server, its the players who play it so if they say dnt reset wats ya prob?

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
im not fussed either way and im lvl 50... with some very nice itemz

i just want server bk up soon so if is whipe can get on with lvling

and if not whipe just gunna get on with hunting :)

Zaron

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2003

Master NPC deleted

Server up soon.

good work son :dunce:

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
i think it should be completly wiped because daydie was corrupt at start so it be great and better to wipe i know non of u guys like the idea but some do i say wipe ftw.

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
so daydie, is there a whipe yes or no?

if not, then everyone keep an eye out for uber items....

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005

I am almost level 49 as warrior, dont think that is verry low, and i say if there are corrupt items and/or lvl-ed people ingame and they cant find who or what .... whipe and start over. God knows who the items has .... could be any of us, might be even one off the who you think worked hard for it.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005

Master NPC deleted

Server up soon.
wiked :D......................

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
ffs dont whipe mannnn just got to level 55.........................................

new ip cus of whipe?

XananV2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2006
Fecians Comments on the subject:

1. Is this a complete piss take, ive spent two weeks levelling, pking and generally being a geek, rejecting irl mates, rejecting sleep. Now you tell me i get to repeat the process again? Let the little faggors who got gm levelled get on with it, its a few levels so what? Not a huge effect to the server.

2. If your gunna wipe character databases, hurry up and get on with it. We've wasted enough time refreshing this thread already.

What i'd also like to mension is, how did lifco come across the making of items in the logs but he cant read logs to trace them. Smells a bit fishy to mee, or could just be me, need a shower.

DO A SERVER REWIND A DAY AND GET THE **** ON WITH IT.

Your loving neighbourhood fecian.

Status
Not open for further replies.