EvilMir - The OFFICIAL discussion thread.

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
lifco dont be like this.....

ppl like bon will always be on forums ig nore him

do u not see we apricate this.. plz just put it bk up =/ we lvled hard last night and lost it all again?

if not daydie .. u put up and just resotre the old Char DB tbh and let us continue from where we was.
]
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH Xx69xX!, if not just let server takes it own course, restore old DB, and just let it die naturally, instead of forced to death by taking offline

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH Xx69xX!, if not just let server takes it own course, restore old DB, and just let it die naturally, instead of forced to death by taking offline

hmmm. i think alot of ppl have just got on with it. why cant you?

im playing again but i wont if there is another wipe. end of

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
he said 5min reboot at 5.30 so should be up any second now m8.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Read The Advert Post He Sadi Hes Taking Offline Untill Daydie Has Files Again So Daydie Can Host It

O.o i put that all in caps =/ SOM1S GOT ONTO MY CAP LOCKS ISSUES OMG

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
its 5:47 now lol lifco. you said 5 mins :P

nah j/kin take ya time

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
123456789 Would you quit crying over the wipe.
In one day you will be back to the level you were if you put your mind to it, its easy to level and everyone else can do it, why not you?
i'm getting annoyed with your constant slating of the server for wipeing, if you don't like it then kindly bugger off.

Evolution

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Sep 9, 2006
Darlo
i think server is pretty dam good :D , i want it bk up , to be fair best server i played in a while

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
im pissed off coz i spent 2days solid gettin my kit, and i cant get what i had back, also im not only one, you cant just walk into the bosses room and say can i have, Cruse lvl 3, ect..... so u bger off, and if u can do that please tell me where

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
im pissed off coz i spent 2days solid gettin my kit, and i cant get what i had back, also im not only one, you cant just walk into the bosses room and say can i have, Cruse lvl 3, ect..... so u bger off, and if u can do that please tell me where
i couldn't care how pissed off you are, i was level 55 with 138mc don't u think i was pissed off? but in the end of the day its only a game so stop being pissed off and just go level up again.

Evolution

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Sep 9, 2006
Darlo
lmao it aint hard at all , i could get 47 in a day , woooopie do's , and items so what!!!1 its pixels lmao , if u liked the server u played then you'd restart or shut your fat trap and go to a different server.

your still crying 2 days later cause u wasted a day lvling n getting items lol

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
as far as i'm aware daydie isnt back till tomorow, then lifco will send him the files and daydie will host the server again, this doesn't involve another wipe for all those people about to burst into tears.

Evolution

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Sep 9, 2006
Darlo
as far as i'm aware daydie isnt back till tomorow, then lifco will send him the files and daydie will host the server again, this doesn't involve another wipe for all those people about to burst into tears.

so server down for today?

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
err still cryin 2dauys l8er?
1=> im not crying im pissed off BIGG DIFF
2=> its been 18 hours
3=> did you play be4 whipe?

Strido you said
its ok for you low levels to say wipe server, but what about the people 50+ who put time and effort into leveling

There is no reason to wipe server......... if the GM chars are deleted its fine, if there are items made by gm they carnt be very good as nobody has seen them......... and if they use them everyone will see and they get banned

please dont wipe the damn server just stick it back up and everything will sort itself out

why the change of mind? tbh you lot give in too easy

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
i couldn't care how pissed off you are, i was level 55 with 138mc don't u think i was pissed off? but in the end of the day its only a game so stop being pissed off and just go level up again.

True words

Is server gonna be up till then ?

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004

gettin back what you had is easy lol, i havnt really played much so far but im back to lvl 46 with an ok kit and FF

not hard rly just need a new proring

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
for u twits who cba to read

SEVER IS DOWN UNTILL DAYDIE GETS UPTODATE FILES OFF LIFCO SO HE, NOT LIFCO CAN HOST. LICFO CANNOT BE ASSED TO HOST COZ PEEPS ARGUING (LIKE ME) ALSO BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SLAGGIN HIM OFF(NOT ME), SO YOU GOTTA GO AND PLAY / DO SOMMIT ELSE

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Yeah thats the only thing im missing. the pro ring xD

But tbh thats not the big problem here. Is the server offline ?

And why has lifco "stopped" hosting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.