Farphit has no life

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
threads taken a turn for the worse but *** it ill reply, lyncus your a skinny lil twat with no muscle, ur chest is flat u have an 8 pac as u call it due to your metabolism, so your gonna take the mick out of me because i was born with a diffrent metabolism? id much prefer to be me than you, im happy with my self and the way i am, and as for potential you have none, youll never be big and muscley your always going to be a little ****. and if you want a picture of farphit just look up the term Geek in the dictionary im sure youll find his picture right next to the word.

started back at the gym last week, but i did too much when i went, didnt stretch after wards and now cant straighten up my arms,

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
threads taken a turn for the worse but *** it ill reply, lyncus your a skinny lil twat with no muscle, ur chest is flat u have an 8 pac as u call it due to your metabolism, so your gonna take the mick out of me because i was born with a diffrent metabolism? id much prefer to be me than you, im happy with my self and the way i am, and as for potential you have none, youll never be big and muscley your always going to be a little ****. and if you want a picture of farphit just look up the term Geek in the dictionary im sure youll find his picture right next to the word.

started back at the gym last week, but i did too much when i went, didnt stretch after wards and now cant straighten up my arms,

Why you think people tell you not to over work your muscles and your ment to warm down afterwards because of lactic acid.

Im also not that skinny used to be alot skinnier and was just skin and bones so I'm proud of my body and so is my modelling company lol.

Tips for you:-

You should only go to the gym once or twice a week and dont over work your muscles. Over working your muscles does not build them it actually reduces them.

Warm up before you work out and warm down after you work out.

Keep your diet to a muscle building diet, I'm not going to give you the recommened diet you can find it out.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i tried to go back into what i used to do, curling 30 kg's and body didnt like it. pulled a muscle in my back right at the very end of my session whilst doing my deltoids.

need to over work my muscles to reduce fat and begin building muscle and muscular stamina. plus you should only work on each area once or twice a week, if you look into it theirs plenty of diffrent muscles you can excercise every day.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
i tried to go back into what i used to do, curling 30 kg's and body didnt like it. pulled a muscle in my back right at the very end of my session whilst doing my deltoids.

need to over work my muscles to reduce fat and begin building muscle and muscular stamina. plus you should only work on each area once or twice a week, if you look into it theirs plenty of diffrent muscles you can excercise every day.

Simple work outs reduce fat, you dont need to over work. It takes time and you need patience.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
got no patience what so ever and a short temper.

thought id be interesting according to my calculator

if you shared the forums whole posts by the active users everyone would have 577 posts, dont ask me why i worked it out lol.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Whats that, You want another cream cake.....................factory?

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Gym 2 times a week, 50 min sesions.

Zen2 who the fuck are you?

I have a low metabolism, i'm not over weight...

*It means stop looking for an exscuse Colonel*

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
hey colonel :wavee:

It's ate darling, ate.

Why you think people tell you not to over work your muscles and your ment to warm down afterwards because of lactic acid.

Im also not that skinny used to be alot skinnier and was just skin and bones so I'm proud of my body and so is my modelling company lol.

Tips for you:-

You should only go to the gym once or twice a week and dont over work your muscles. Over working your muscles does not build them it actually reduces them.

Warm up before you work out and warm down after you work out.

Keep your diet to a muscle building diet, I'm not going to give you the recommened diet you can find it out.

Actually gym 3 times a week is perfect. Monday, Wednesday, Friday. The reason is because your body has to recover, you have one nerve system, so each day do a different selection of muscles.

:P

Monday - Traps , Pecs
Wednesday - Biceps- back
Friday - Legs