Few question's

smoochy boys on tour

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Ok i'm ganna take a guess that Ass's are stronger dmg wise, but weaker Hp/Ac/Amc wise, how much is the diffrence? is it like higher dmg but tao hp/ac/amc?

How do assassin's cope with solo leveling?

Do they help in group leveling? or would you rather have another class in your group

Cheers
-Dan

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
At 22 I can kill faster than a 22 Warrior however I cannot survive anywhere near as well..

4 mobs would destroy me. Most subs will kill me in 2 maybe 3 hits. The only sub I can solo (At level 19) was an OmaHero and that was potting like crazy.

They seem like a great PvP solo leveling class but are expensive (In terms of pots) and you have to be careful. They should also be handy in groups thanks to PoisonousCloud which increases the agility of everyone within the cloud.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Sorry to steal your topic dan, but i got a question.

Why do pots dissapear randomly? they just go and to get them back i got to relog, anyone eles having this problem, happens like 2x 1hour, annoying the hell out of me.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
assassins arnt rite quick to lvl, they probly do start to do more damage then wars, but u get owned when u get hit lol

really its like being a wiz and war at same time.

cloak is cool tho lol

Time2Die

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2008
Sorry to steal your topic dan, but i got a question.

Why do pots dissapear randomly? they just go and to get them back i got to relog, anyone eles having this problem, happens like 2x 1hour, annoying the hell out of me.

its a bug there fixing if it happens again u can press alt+o and refreshes ur bag but u can only do it once every time u log in ><

assassins do great damage i was in zt with a lvl 19 and she was hitting -100 with the lvl 19 skill

and btw

assassins armours have no base ac not even the lvl 60 + 1 gm had on

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
assassins are good in fights :)

me(23) and this tao (around lvl22) just owned 2 wars(24+) n 1 tao (dunno wot lvl) in ants

3 pks n dint even go red woop lol