Few screenshots of my serv

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Currently been working with TD's files.
Thought id post a few screenshots of the odd few things.

ServerName: Praktica
Version : DM2 2.3
IP : N/A
GM's : Myself (Praktica) / Boothy / GMMark / WhiteKnight

http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=upload1uz2.png

Not alot added so far,

Kits done every 5-10 lvls up to lvl 130, Added LOTS of rare items inbetween.

WarriorStorm (IceStorm)
TaoBang (FireBang)
TaoShield (MagicShield)
WizardField (ProtectionField)

And a few others, currently working on editing more of the Magics to hopefully get some better graphics for mir, Gonna try get some magics and other things hopefully accomplished from WoW + Mir3 (Not too overboard hopefully or it will look totally unlike mir2)

1,300 items ish in the database so far

Added a whole heap of new mobs, I would say how much exactly but the table dosent show :D
Added around 100 ish new mobs of my own

There is a whole range of quests amongs the server, Most are hidden .. But yeah u gotta find em :D (Around 50 ish overall)

BattleGround, HiddenCaves, SabukWall Dungeon (6 Floors) SabukLevelingArea(10 Floors) SabukWallQuest(Not revealing this x])

Guild/Group Hunting area.

Currently working on lots of new temples/caves etc.
Got 3 people working on new maps atm so there should be an extreme amount of maps being added shortly

Also setting up a Heaven/Hell type of thing,
But for this. You must have completed half of the quests ingame to pick which side of the server you want to take.

Once this has been chosen, the server will tottaly split into two different groups.

HeavenTown < Advanced caves/quests/kit
HellTown < Advanced caves/quests/kit

Im not revealing which one of these will be the better option to pick, but 1 will give a MUCH better advantage than the other. When a townteleport is used a box will appear asking which side you chose, you will be teleported to rather heaven or hell depending on which side you have picked, or given the option to teleport to the old town (Town at the start)
But the advanced areas will give a much better advantage range.

Most other things ingame which i dont really want to reveal.
Find it out for you'reself when its online if you're intrested in playing :)

Not sure on ETA yet as im gonna get this server 100% complete before it gets released at all.

There will be a beta.

Thanks for listening

Last edited:

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Not sure on ETA yet as im gonna get this server 100% complete before it gets released at all.

No beta, it will be straight up with no bugs or anything

Sounds good. Apart from that.

Completion of a server is never good, working on it from a stable base and developing further has proven to be the most successful method. No bugs will be doubtful, even euro had bugs - building on the server through peoples experience/gameplay should solve bug problems also.

Other than that would be nice to see it come up soon. :D

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Sounds okay,

screenshots aint too impressive, wrong section for this.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
goin by ur expressions when u put some of them armours on uve probably never even seen them before, so u prob just usin the oldskool client lol

i would say looks ok, but in all honesty sounds fairly average, screenies dont strike as any thing interestin... the magic.wils u have been around fair while.... that last 'armour' im bettin has no attack image (id give u the fixed 1 ive done but... ur a noob to me so lets not ;) )

good luck tho.

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Bon you ****ing stockhead, There you go again with you're hardman comments.
Don't see me posting in ur sections? Gtfo my thread u little prick.

And its my first time making a server, So im sure its not bad for a first time, Get out my face u ****ing scoundrell.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ha, funny... dont like it when ppl give u harsh comments back then?
uve flamed me on many occasions... called oldskool **** and many other names... yet its my 1st time makin a server.... so

any way no need to cry about it, i wasnt even bein nasty cause ur a dik to me, i was givin my personal opinion

nothing strikes my eyes, the shield is just from the korean files, FW is an old magic.wil, the screeneis dont show much interestin.... all im sayin...

for a 1st attempt u aint doin bad tho, good luck with it.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
nothing strikes my eyes, the shield is just from the korean files, FW is an old magic.wil, the screeneis dont show much interestin.... all im sayin...

shield is from mir3 called Celestial Light, at least it looks pretty much the same :bounce:

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
uve flamed me on many occasions... called oldskool **** and many other names... yet its my 1st time makin a server.... so

any way no need to cry about it, i wasnt even bein nasty cause ur a dik to me, i was givin my personal opinion

ur servers corrupt to fk m8 and its very boring so dont comment on any1 else's server ok? mite hav a pop at this server depending on wen its comin up :ppunk:

/spooner

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington

Bon here you are again having a pop at other peoples servers, i`d of put money on it you being the first person to slate it... TiT!!

ur servers corrupt to fk m8 and its very boring so dont comment on any1 else's server ok?

/spooner

Well said the lad is a proper n0b head and his server is as bent as Elton John.

On Topic

Your doing ok with the server don`t listen to pricks like Bon, just take your time and try to put in some unique ideas.

/JayZ

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
i was going to give this server a chance even though the screenshots dont give it justice. but with the comment's you've giving to ben shows you how machure you really are.
id like to say good luck with the server.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
whoa wat an over reaction there candy. there was nothing big headed or abusive about his post tbh he just gave his opinion and then every 1 jumps on the band wagon to slate him because of it and brings his server into the equasion.

btw candy whos gonna host this server? if ur gna get a dedi how you gonna pay for it?

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
i was gunna say it looks like uv used OSs client but nowt wrong with tht we all gota steal a client from some where to start infact id b proud to know bens is the best around lol. on another note of the server pics they dont show anything special well done on getting where you have but u need to show something unique and new. Try looking around for some new updated clients and you could create a pic like this.

Keep up the good work tho all the best :)

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough

That's where ur wrong.
If you look through youre OS Thread i havent made one comment until you started flaming mine.
Anyways.. Thanks for the luck

ur servers corrupt to fk m8 and its very boring so dont comment on any1 else's server ok? mite hav a pop at this server depending on wen its comin up.

Okie dokie, cheers^^

@Transporter - Yeah im trying as its my first attempt^^ Added 25 new maps yesterday, and just about to start the heaven section of the server.

@Colonel - Fo u fat coont. How am i gonna pay for the dedi? Its called money, pretty easy to get it if you work for it, or if u have parents who are willing to pay for it if i put enough work into it

Anyways, Heres a recent screenie of the Heaven section, Not gonna show screenies of it when you teleport in yet though but its almost complete.

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
and there was no reason for the post you posted to ben. that was out of order dont care how much ben slated your server.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
@Colonel - Fo u fat coont. How am i gonna pay for the dedi? Its called money, pretty easy to get it if you work for it, or if u have parents who are willing to pay for it if i put enough work into it

was only a question no need for an over reaction. maybe you wanna get mummy n daddy to pay for some anger counselling u fuked up lil child.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
That's where ur wrong.
If you look through youre OS Thread i havent made one comment until you started flaming mine.
Anyways.. Thanks for the luck

Okie dokie, cheers^^

@Transporter - Yeah im trying as its my first attempt^^ Added 25 new maps yesterday, and just about to start the heaven section of the server.

Anyways, Heres a recent screenie of the Heaven section, Not gonna show screenies of it when you teleport in yet though but its almost complete.

After your recent posts i dont think many people will be playing this server.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Some of the replies in this thread are just nasty stuff.
Hardly any need for most of it and as John has said. Attitude and crap that has been said really doesn't attract people to your server in the slightest.