ffs elp

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
uve prolly got the new sasser worm. i aint had it so im not sure how it shuts down. but if it works the same as ms blast did. goto run -> type shutdown -a, that will stop it. then get a firewall up.

sparx14

w00t lol nm i jus saved stuff i needed and backtracked my pc a few days =p (was probly stupid kazza that gave me a virus -.- lol)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i use kazaa for music, everything else seems slow. you have to PAY of rthat damn napster now. wot a rip off, £19.95 a month for music, or 95p per song.

DreadFear

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2004
SparX if u get time and u still have this problem try and get a sreen shot of the error if one comes up

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Hate ur gonna have to seriously cut down the crap and spamming, i dont care if ur ex co-admin or if ur ex ****ing god on this site .... fact is ur really starting to take the piss now... so heres a first from an Angry Atomicide, to someone who should know a lot better.

Hate - #1 warning for spamming (many counts all ove the forum)

Hate

Mordeth said:
lol u can use torrents with shareaza so why tell him to go die

thats what i ment, were here tlking abt p2p software to d/l stuff and this guy comes a gives us a site which just gives torrents, get it?

/duh

oh and atom remember to stick the warning in the thread i made in mod forums :P

Last edited:

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
Suprnova is possibly the biggest site for torrent's. New torrents appear on there before they appear on Shareaza.

As for telling me to go die, Go make a new account. I'm quite happy living, which you obviously ain't.

/retard

Gilga

LOMCN Leecher
May 24, 2004
Lmao Hate is that the best you can do?

Can't think of a decent answer so you decide to ban my account. I ain't bothered I'm sure it will be unbanned as soon as a decent moderator comes back on.