Finally...

smoochy boys on tour

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Everyone calm down, it's ok!

After reveiwing my warnings, the analysts have come to the conclusion that spam in the GoT section only accounts for roughly 1.43% of my warnings.

So for all those who worried that I might not be able to meet my temp ban/warnings given quota's for the months of March and beyond, rest assured I will spend extra hours gleaming through your posts in other sections, my dedication never faulters.

/thefriendlymod

Lothomadric

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2003
Bichon-Wall, With Bob the Chef
urbanfox said:
Everyone calm down, it's ok!

After reveiwing my warnings, the analysts have come to the conclusion that spam in the GoT section only accounts for roughly 1.43% of my warnings.

So for all those who worried that I might not be able to meet my temp ban/warnings given quota's for the months of March and beyond, rest assured I will spend extra hours gleaming through your posts in other sections, my dedication never faulters.

/thefriendlymod

So thoughtful of u Urban, i always thought u were the nice one :P

Thai

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2005
urban, you're not big and you're not clever. but don't worry, you are extremely sad. :)

that's just an assumption going off the fact that you like to spend you're free time looking for people to warn.

and btw hate is female.

kthx

Lothomadric

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2003
Bichon-Wall, With Bob the Chef
Thai said:
urban, you're not big and you're not clever. but don't worry, you are extremely sad. :)

that's just an assumption going off the fact that you like to spend you're free time looking for people to warn.

and btw hate is female.

kthx

1)Urban is prob the best mod on Lomcn atm.. (imo)
2) Who thought Hate was male???

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Thai said:

and btw hate is female.

kthx

Well let me tell you your damn wrong, dead wrong.

I may not be clever, but I am damn big, 28x pounds big.
:sbum:

EDIT

PS

I spend my free time playing pointless online games to cover up my lack of sociality in real life.
1)Urban is prob the best mod on Lomcn atm.. (imo)

Mail me what your smoking so I can make an airborne agent over europe tbh yeokbyby :D

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
we all know ur houge urban. when did u last visit mcronalds?

LS-Iceman

so how old are you then love or you to young and you have to get permision to talk to strangers

Atom

Banned
Banned
Mar 27, 2005
Edited due to misinterpreted informationa and mistakes.

Apologies to urban.

Last edited:

Thai

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2005
urbanfox said:
Well let me tell you your damn wrong, dead wrong.

I may not be clever, but I am damn big, 28x pounds big.
:sbum:

EDIT

PS

I spend my free time playing pointless online games to cover up my lack of sociality in real life.

Mail me what your smoking so I can make an airborne agent over europe tbh yeokbyby :D
Being fat isn't much to be proud of. Whoops, you're from America - what am I on about!?!?!

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Atom said:
So when i was banned last night it was purely for "bigger warning count purposes"

Urban i have a right to complain and u should be removed as a moderator. Ur just a trigger/ban happy moderator, with nothing better to do than add warning and brag about it.

Ps. Whoever was smart enough to ban my IP, was either not smart enough to realise they made a maistake, or dont have the balls to admit it.

Hey guess what, newsflash, I have always been fair with you.

Not to mention I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOUR ACCOUNT SOMEONE ELSE DID.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
LS-Iceman said:
so how old are you then love or you to young and you have to get permision to talk to strangers

I'll go with....too smart to tell idiots (who try to scare me via pm) personal details.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
let me add that i was abnned for a post about skyline, which was set-up then i was about to mail him the link for a laugh, when urban banned me. No need to investigate when theres a warning count at stake.

Dont u think it odd i would just turn on skyline who is a life ling supporter or my servers and someone who is a damn good friend., But hey, no need to make sure when uve got a BAN count to increase and brag about.

So have u got the integrity to admit a mistake and get my warnings revoked? or are you not man enough to admit a mistake and rectify it?

Or maybe you got it all wrong, and how I unbanned your perma ban because it was given unfairly.

And maybe how someone, not me, banned you and did you in.

I don't want an apologee, but I just want you to know I have always been fair with you.