Finally...

smoochy boys on tour

Gamedude

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 23, 2003
Well recently there has been alot of warning's given for Spam in this section

Well we've now decided that once again GoT shall be a spamfest section you will not be warned for spam in this section
You will of course still be warned for flaming

If you are warned for spamming please dont hesitate to report it in the complaints section

Note that there are limits to spamming the likes of triple posts and multiply topics with the same name and topic will be deleted and you will be warned for spamming

These new rules DO NOT apply to previous warnings so dont go expecting em to be removed

Finally... something that makes sense.

Thanks Milo. :yyyipe:

2 words... SPAM AWAY! :lol:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Its no different now than it was when I was a Smod hell even back in the Leocrasher days GoT was for spam

Enjoy but dont take it too far lol

Thai

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2005
Demonic said:
Damm - Lets hope LOVE posts in other sections then :)
I actually believe you get thrills over warning people :)

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Thai said:
I actually believe you get thrills over warning people :)

Nah just Love really and for the record, not even warned her that much...so there you go !!

Thai

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2005
Poor Hate. she used to be ok, but now she's...well flaming is still against the rules ;)

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Thai said:
Poor Hate. she used to be ok, but now she's...well flaming is still against the rules ;)

And anyone cares what you think?

no.

Also ive never flamed in my life.

tbh.

Thai

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2005
Love said:
And anyone cares what you think?

no.

Also ive never flamed in my life.

tbh.
What makes you think im bothered who cares or not. it's never stopped me posting in the past...

+ ur flames are just lame these days:mooned:

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I will put all names into a Hat for next month Hate campain, though there is still some of March left - so Love has my Un-divided Attention for now :)

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Demonic said:
I will put all names into a Hat for next month Hate campain, though there is still some of March left - so Love has my Un-divided Attention for now :)

Your just ripping off the hate list, n00b.

tbh.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Oh yer - My R/L Job tbh....Maybe me & love can like meet - that would be Scarey now wouldn't it...Imagine my suprise that its really a 10 Year old Boy at the other end :)

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Love said:
Your just ripping off the hate list, n00b.

tbh.

OMG there is a Hate list - were?? show me and what is this NOOB word you have learned - every post you type NOOB, send me your Address and Ill send you some good books to read, maybe increase your Vocabulary - you Never know