Foundation V.2-1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

TheThreeHeroes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2005
O.o look like we are going to have a new Host?

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1>
-=[Foundation Server]=-
Team Leaders: Ingel AKA Ragnar, Iceman
Team: Toxick, DoomDevil
Host: TIMMEHHHH;)
line.php

<!-- / sig --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>
user_offline.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Shemoko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2003
TheThreeHeroes said:
O.o look like we are going to have a new Host?

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1>
-=[Foundation Server]=-
Team Leaders: Ingel AKA Ragnar, Iceman
Team: Toxick, DoomDevil
Host: TIMMEHHHH;)
line.php

<!-- / sig --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>
user_offline.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

o.o

chronicle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 8, 2003
i think that was last hosts name been in his sig for a while now

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
Shemoko said:
haha when this servers back up u wont be moving out of SZ... in your face.

soz for spam

tbh he is a noob lol but hes will b movin out of sz dunno if u will tho if u touch him

Last edited:

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
*Angel* said:
soz for spam

tbh he is a noob lol but hes in my guild so he will b movin out of sz dunno if u will tho

o.O peeeekay0r

TheThreeHeroes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2005
The way he jumped the Clear ring Impale and Coca killed BoneLord from

last event, He should be kicked from your guild. I really don't mind

KOS him regardless of what guild he is in.

Last edited:

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
o.O i went didnt get grped just thought id help, probs having a clear out on guild anywho
When its up -.-

Shemoko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2003
*Angel* said:
soz for spam

tbh he is a noob lol but hes will b movin out of sz dunno if u will tho if u touch him

wanna bet?

am i ment to be scared?

Bartleby

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2003
8-mile Rd
Paxo told me that the next day after u stole the ring in event,

him and his m8 were in slave killing an Mir king and you asked to grp and cos u were a n00b he grped you and when the mk went down u grabbed the Mir Sword that was dropped and tt'd and then said u would give it bk if they lvled u but then u dident trust them to lvl u so u dident return item and just left !! O_o

mir sword prob not worth much but i personally dont think it was your to take like that. acc to pax he dosent care much about the sword cos his got a better wep for his wizzy but he just dosent like Assholes like you gettin away with Sh*T like that. :?????:

Do u kno kids also play this server n they wont b v happy it there were twats like u in game.

Angelus

n if razor attacks u as soon as ur out of SZ i would prob help him not that he would need ne to deal with you !!

Last edited:

Queen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2003
How about having a level 200 wizard after you?
Even if you make a new character we still can distingish you from the
crowds with that kind of behavior you are not welcomed in any server.
/Coca

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
DemDem said:
damn right... i nicked clear off mafia guild so why wud that bother impale..so stfu u asses im rich atleast lol ur not

rich? haha u joker getting hyped up over a clear ring i might actually start playing again seeing as u fags need to be taught a lesson. "If" the server ever comes back on it seems to go up for a day then close.

/fubu
/Jadakiss

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
~Webby~ said:
rich? haha u joker getting hyped up over a clear ring i might actually start playing again seeing as u fags need to be taught a lesson. "If" the server ever comes back on it seems to go up for a day then close.

/fubu
/Jadakiss

haha look its fubu...the class ripoff..

remember me fubu...turok server, u n ur m8 ripped me off and we was ment to b gud m8s..best staff ingame, remember?

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
Queen said:
How about having a level 200 wizard after you?
Even if you make a new character we still can distingish you from the
crowds with that kind of behavior you are not welcomed in any server.
/Coca

doubt it..i can be an ass or decent when ever i want..just like pking n stealing better, makes the game alot more fun, fubu wud agree with that as thats all we used to do, pk steal n ****

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
Bartleby said:
Paxo told me that the next day after u stole the ring in event,

him and his m8 were in slave killing an Mir king and you asked to grp and cos u were a n00b he grped you and when the mk went down u grabbed the Mir Sword that was dropped and tt'd and then said u would give it bk if they lvled u but then u dident trust them to lvl u so u dident return item and just left !! O_o

mir sword prob not worth much but i personally dont think it was your to take like that. acc to pax he dosent care much about the sword cos his got a better wep for his wizzy but he just dosent like Assholes like you gettin away with Sh*T like that. :?????:

Do u kno kids also play this server n they wont b v happy it there were twats like u in game.

Angelus

n if razor attacks u as soon as ur out of SZ i would prob help him not that he would need ne to deal with you !!

thing is the one with the wiz, fort he was a big ard pvper n 1v1ed me, i got him 2 touch to die when i had 3/4 hp left n he called a relly high lvl wizzy to kill me cos hes a noob