FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Well sir if anyone wanting ur ****ty opinion u fag wed ask for it now go vulture some other thread u absolute tard.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

Server - Back online

lol wonder why no-one likes you ? lol

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Ive all ready made a server with a usercount of 50.... So yeh i'd say i had the experience to call you a moron? only reason anyone plays your total sham, is because there's nothing else to play, nothing in ur server is original, Its all been done before, Same ****, different name.

Pretty sure there are other servers to play (including the "almighty" 3H :O) so that's not really a fair comment.

Anyway you've said your part, I don't expect to see you on this thread again, right?

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Update

I am proud to announce that the team at Furian Mir have done something that has NEVER been done on a 2.3 server before.

Correct me if I am wrong but we are the first to bypass the 1k DC / MC / SC cap on a 2.3 server. You can have anything up to 5k on Furian as of now and we are excited about the possibilities this has opened up for us.

On a side note, we have had an update today, the details of which I will now list.

1) 4 brand new hardcore leveling caves. Full to the brim with high EXP mobs. Some of the caves are free to enter, some ask for an amount of GG, (easily obtainable in game from drops, not just donation).

2) New cave with a hard boss at the end. Sin cave. A group cave with good drops but hurts.

3) Also, we have removed the level 200 cap and made it possible to level up to 500. The reason for this is the 1k stat cap being breached. Now that people are able to get higher killing stats, you will need a higher level to counter it. Get leveling! There is also an amazing rebuild available to anyone who manages to reach 500 as insentive.

Have fun guys :)

/Syntex

Last edited:

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
can some 1 upload the exe please as i dont seem to have it after downloading the full client.

Thanks

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Run the auto patcher? :)

Syntex.

my auto patcher dont work needs a java update but i tried installing and still didint work

got on in the end anyways, but now i seemed to have lagged out and cant get bk in?

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Pretty sure there are other servers to play (including the "almighty" 3H :O) so that's not really a fair comment.

Anyway you've said your part, I don't expect to see you on this thread again, right?

Lol? you dont exspect to see me on this thread again? what is this north korea's dictatorship?,
dont even get me started on the "almighty 3heroes" that is possibly one of the worst servers that has EVER been released in the history of mir.

My comment of them being nothing else to play, is perfectly visable, have u ever logged on 3H? its even worse than furian, (which r the 2 main servers out atm, unless u count even worse fails such as soulsmir or w/e, which i dont...)

and oh ban me, im so scared, such a fag lol, is this your way at getting bak at kids like me, because we used to bully u in high school, so you some how manage to worm your way into a mod position on a dieing games forums so you can stop people having a opinion? on a DISSCUSSION thread for a server., does it make u feel important because ur a moderator of a forum community numbering just over a hundred?, does this stem from your dad walking on you early in life? or because you was bullied because you was short, ginger and knew java at the age of 12?

How have you by-passed a hard coded problem without the source :L?

its not possible to bypass the 1K stat cap, UNLESS he has managed to get his hands on TD's source.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Lol? you dont exspect to see me on this thread again? what is this north korea's dictatorship?,
dont even get me started on the "almighty 3heroes" that is possibly one of the worst servers that has EVER been released in the history of mir.

My comment of them being nothing else to play, is perfectly visable, have u ever logged on 3H? its even worse than furian, (which r the 2 main servers out atm, unless u count even worse fails such as soulsmir or w/e, which i dont...)

and oh ban me, im so scared, such a fag lol, is this your way at getting bak at kids like me, because we used to bully u in high school, so you some how manage to worm your way into a mod position on a dieing games forums so you can stop people having a opinion? on a DISSCUSSION thread for a server., does it make u feel important because ur a moderator of a forum community numbering just over a hundred?, does this stem from your dad walking on you early in life? or because you was bullied because you was short, ginger and knew java at the age of 12?

What I mean is; you've said your part so why would you need to keep coming back and keep posting?

Why would I ban you? Fool. And are you admitting you are/were a bully? How sad. I was never bullied...I was real cool.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Id not like to release this information as it makes my server individual but if you logged into the game you would soon relise how its done.

Well without the codes i would some todo with temppowerup and qfun.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
What I mean is; you've said your part so why would you need to keep coming back and keep posting?

Why would I ban you? Fool. And are you admitting you are/were a bully? How sad. I was never bullied...I was real cool.

the way u was posting implied a "or else", which i just had to respond to.

@ice, does temppowerup ignore the 1k stat cap? e.g if uve got 990 dc and get a tempowerup for 100dc, u'd have 1090?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
the way u was posting implied a "or else", which i just had to respond to.

@ice, does temppowerup ignore the 1k stat cap? e.g if uve got 990 dc and get a tempowerup for 100dc, u'd have 1090?

not sure mate but somehow its done,he dont have the codes for new exes so there most be a way.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
not sure mate but somehow its done,he dont have the codes for new exes so there most be a way.

depends, Poz (guy who makes cheat) might be able to make a exe to bypass the stat cap?... maybes, tho i swear stats r server side, to prevent just that happening

Status
Not open for further replies.