GForce Returns..

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

stan

i hope she reads this tbh cos MAN U SUCK we shud dedicate a whole thread / forum to how sad / lonely and how much she sucks ass tbh

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
i dont no one person who likes her tbh she bums the gm's so she can be a GM herself watch she will reply to this thread with about a 30 swear word paragraph saying your dads a rapist blah blah blah and not even get banned -.-

stan

lol @ all us ****ging her off :P
i hope she reads all ov um .. goes skitso deletes mir , burns the disks and fries her comp then problem sloved NO MORE KATLIN wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!1 :drobot:

Scroll

[Shadow] said:
i dont no one person who likes her tbh she bums the gm's so she can be a GM herself watch she will reply to this thread with about a 30 swear word paragraph saying your dads a rapist blah blah blah and not even get banned -.-
Ye she trys all matey with GM's and starts to do stuff for them, them the moment comes.....she asks "Can I be a GM on these great server of yours?" and the reply "ROFLMFAO, you a GM?! get lost loser!!"

stan said:
i hope she reads all ov um .. goes skitso deletes mir , burns the disks and fries her comp then problem sloved NO MORE KATLIN wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!1 :drobot:
Or, reads this starts rocking on her chair chanting same thing over and over "Everyone likes me, they do I know they do" rock, rock ,rock and stays like that forever! :mooned:

:ug: <---- what Katlin really looks like

Last edited:

Benji2003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2003
New York BABY!
she said to me ingame, my dad was a rapist, and he shows his dick to 2 year olds :(

and my mum was a **** and she ate horse cum >< i mean wtf...how 1999 is that o.O

**EDIT**

oh yes, and i was the last host of GForce you ****ing retard of a girl, i remember clearly, you asking me for semi gm place -.- grow up tbh

EDIT again...

and i already have the exe, because i never delete server files so pwned tbh ^_^

kbyethnx

Last edited:

Benji2003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2003
New York BABY!
TheBoss said:
Dads balls sud be chooped off the f00king perve

and for her mum oO she needs her mouth washing out with soap

no no dude, you have miss understood i hope ¬_¬

she called my family......

and i wasnt to pleased, so i said i would publish her IP, and see what people do o.O

stan

Lolz publish her IP .... aint we goin a bit over the top :( im starting to feel sorry for her ROFL and this is supposed to be about GForce server 0.o lol

Benji2003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2003
New York BABY!
no no, going over the top would be like what some korean did, i read it in the news, he saw a guy who called him ingame, so he went upto him and stabbed him a few times =/ thats going over the top :P

Britney

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
stan said:
If only you knew... :saywott:

stan

Benji2003 said:
no no, going over the top would be like what some korean did, i read it in the news, he saw a guy who called him ingame, so he went upto him and stabbed him a few times =/ thats going over the top :P

ROFL now that is OWNED i hate to say it but there is some weird ppl in this world.... :cwoah:

Oh and Britney whats that supposed to mean ..?!?!?!?

stan

Benji2003 said:
Katlin why u posting o.O we insulting u lolz

go hug a tree ^_^ as thats the only love your getting :P

Oh no no no, u r forgetting her loving virbrating friend :P thats if she hasnt changed sex alrdy lol

Benji2003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2003
New York BABY!
stan said:
Oh no no no, u r forgetting her loving virbrating friend :P thats if she hasnt changed sex alrdy lol
LMMFAO... seriously, is Katlin a girl or a boy...because she/he has several personalities...

New film me myself and Katlin/Clarion/Britney :wtf: ahh make up your mind tbh ><

stan

Benji2003 said:
LMMFAO... seriously, is Katlin a girl or a boy...because she/he has several personalities...

New film me myself and Katlin/Clarion/Britney :wtf: ahh make up your mind tbh ><

ROFL :dunce:

eiei

lol u so funny aint u
nm if u dont want to Play GForce then dont but i can say 1 thing it is more better
then SoLiD that was a Crap server
AlphaOmega That was a crap server
then and load's more were crap look nm i aint GM and if i was it would not be Crroupet
and i can say none of u will be playing it 4 sure :P so Shhhh and if u dont like server
well u loss and 1 more thing DONT COME ON THIS FOURM CAUSING S H I T U LITTLE N0BS

stan

We aint causing S H I T cos we was just saying how Kool you are and how much you dont suck ass..... and as for us Not playing "ur " server if u do becocme a GM As if u know how to ban us =-P bring it b00b head pwned j00