Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
uve never herd the term Troll?

As taken from Wiki:

Recently, the word troll is also frequently used as a synonyn for flamebate.

and yes i go crazy over mentals posts... look into **** b4 u try n make facts about it dumbass. ur just makeing urself look like a **** even more.

correct u cud try and argue ur lame case all night n day but i see uve taken the easy option n backed down as u clearly have no case. remember.. u came looking 4 this argument and u got it.

Your the one who started the argument, and you can not argu to save your life lol, Your such a retard, Keep acting like the hard boy, Unless you got something to say to me then can you say it to my face? If so il will pm my address, Lets see you act like a big boy then.

On topic and this is my last post on this thread.
Goths are ******s.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Your the one who started the argument, and you can not argu to save your life lol, Your such a retard, Keep acting like the hard boy, Unless you got something to say to me then can you say it to my face? If so il will pm my address, Lets see you act like a big boy then.

Goths are ******s.
Can I say "I'll rape your face" to your face?
x

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
LOL sup gays?

Goths not for the win

arghhh lomcn.... what a shamefull place.

I should log out now.

I think i can see pink horses.

square pigs and flying monkeys.

Good argument, keep failing in life guys.

Also **** harder over my pic ;) you all love me really <3 xxx

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Goths are ******s.

lol @ that. its the internet, as if some1s going to make a special trip to come and say sumthing to some ****s face IRL. do u know how lame u just sounded? that's what ppl say when they're about 13 and think they're hard as fk.

epic, epic fail.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004

Goths are ******s.

dont think any1 cud of put it any better then Tai...

and... like i said u came looking 4 an argument, so u got 1, and if im that terrible y r u getting all worked up about it?

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums

Goths are ******s.

Wow, you just kinda owned yourself there big boy.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
@Tai Am just saying, your calling me ****z,dick all sorts on the internet but you want come and say it to my face? Now who sounds like a prik?

@Floyd I was not looking for an argument, you just seen a chance to flame so you took your chance its simple as that.

JohnBarny@ No one can *owned* me, never mind myself.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Try make some sense, then it might be worth "coming back" at you. ****.

If you can't understand that then your really are retarded :(.

Your harsh comments are seriously starting to effect me ****** ouch.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
"Lost your balls mate? or you just can't come back at me?"
That really makes sense, doesn't it? No.

I need not say more.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
"Lost your balls mate? or you just can't come back at me?"
That really makes sense, doesn't it. No.

I need not say more.

I said, if you don't *UNDERSTAND*, but your such a clever boy, everything has to be perfect English.

Pleb.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
@Floyd I was not looking for an argument, you just seen a chance to flame so you took your chance its simple as that.

u posted a stupid comment, it got a reply to it... the ball was then in ur court

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
*sigh* another flaming thread. i'm seen as emo/normal but even i used to be goth and i do agree that's well wierd. But it's yet again another stereotype fight.

/My input.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
u posted a stupid comment, it got a reply to it... the ball was then in ur court

All my comments are ment to be stupid, really not sure why, maybe some people just don't like me :(.

I think i should turn emo/goth, may get some respect then :)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
@Tai Am just saying, your calling me ****z,dick all sorts on the internet but you want come and say it to my face? Now who sounds like a prik?

lol i havent called u anything u lippy cunt. tell you what how about you come to my house and then i'll say it to ur face? u seem so wound up on the idea so practice wot u preach phagboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.