Goths Rock LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
lol i havent called u anything u lippy cunt. tell you what how about you come to my house and then i'll say it to ur face? u seem so wound up on the idea so practice wot u preach phagboy.

You just called me a *****. I got nothing agaist you, your the one calling me all these names, so you must have something agaist me for some reason =s.

And trust me your not pissing me off lol, your really make me laff on how much this community has changed in the past years, and the Admins do nothing about it.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You just called me a *****. I got nothing agaist you, your the one calling me all these names, so you must have something agaist me for some reason =s.

And trust me your not pissing me off lol, your really make me laff on how much this community has changed in the past years, and the Admins do nothing about it.

i called you a name after you called me a prick. get ur facts straight nob end.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
i called you a name after you called me a prick. get ur facts straight nob end.

Mate not being funny but half your posts on this forum, your giving insults to people, all you do is flame the forum. Has no mod spotted this yet? come on!.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Mate not being funny but half your posts on this forum, your giving insults to people, all you do is flame the forum. Has no mod spotted this yet? come on!.

lol wrong actually. i only flame people when they deserve it. for example, whens someone flames me. like you did. don't cry about it.

and lol i know 99% of the staff here what r they gonna do, ban me? we're past that stage.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
lol wrong actually. i only flame people when they deserve it. for example, whens someone flames me. like you did. don't cry about it.

and lol i know 99% of the staff here what r they gonna do, ban me? we're past that stage.

what so we let people like you just flame the forum and make it a mess? Your not special because you have a gold name mate lol, i been here as long as you (Sanity new account) and i don't want to see lomcn go down tbh.

Shut your trap and post things that people like to hear, If someone calls you a name just ignor them, no need to react as it prooves your just as bad as them.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Take your own advice and stfu.

See what i am mean? i cannot post a comment with out Tai,Perebble and that other one giving me abuss lol..

Fine if you want to act like complete dicks then feel free.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
what so we let people like you just flame the forum and make it a mess? Your not special because you have a gold name mate lol, i been here as long as you (Sanity new account) and i don't want to see lomcn go down tbh.

Shut your trap and post things that people like to hear, If someone calls you a name just ignor them, no need to react as it prooves your just as bad as them.

so who the **** are you? no1, please be quiet and stop acting like a big shot cos ur just sound like a big twat atm.

lol LOMCN has been full of stuff like this for years its nothing new. at the end of the day its harmless fun. those who choose to take it too seriously, ie. you, are none of my concern tbh.

and yes ur a hypocrite, well done cleverdick.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
so who the **** are you? no1, please be quiet and stop acting like a big shot cos ur just sound like a big twat atm.

lol LOMCN has been full of stuff like this for years its nothing new. at the end of the day its harmless fun. those who choose to take it too seriously, ie. you, are none of my concern tbh.

and yes ur a hypocrite, well done cleverdick.

Do you realise how much your making your self sound like a right twat? Please mate **** off from this forum.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Do you realise how much your making your self sound like a right twat? Please mate **** off from this forum.

lol me? am i the one contradicting myself with every other word? no. that's you, "mate".

take ur own advice, cos im not going to. :)

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
One scary mofo:

Your actually a tard mate, d'you know that.

Just because your getting abuse aimed at you, you post a picture of someone who has nothing to do with the topic jsut to get the attention away from you.

You can insult zidio because you dont like the way he looks, but we insult you because we just dont like you.

Fag

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Is that all you say?

Dickhead grow up you little KiD, Maybe walk outside if you can handle it. Or is that asking too much?.
Post a picture of yourself if I'm the kid.

"If someone calls you a name just ignor them, no need to react as it prooves your just as bad as them."

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
kk i speak lik Tai nw n mayb it wil hlp. lmao.

umm How do I speak like that? A lot of the time I speak in proper English grammar unless it's about 4.30am (like my previous post) and I cba. Twat.

And you are the one who is telling people to "**** off to another forum" in the first place.

Such a hypocrite it's untrue.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Post a picture of yourself if I'm the kid.

"If someone calls you a name just ignor them, no need to react as it prooves your just as bad as them."

Am not reacting in a immature way like you, am 17 years old but do i act like you? All i get from you is, faggot,**** off, dick, so i fort il change and call you a dickhead.

And i really want to know whats the real reason you want to see a picture off me...

Add me to msn if you want to carry this argument on.

Status
Not open for further replies.