Graphic Request - Paid

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
lol Cinema4D not that tatty old software -.- (trueSpace). and sorry I misunderstood you (perspective imagery isn't 3D :P)

Out of curiosity m8, what exactly is Mir-Mart, so I can get something more theme-specific?

Last edited:

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
Yet another try, based on Stonehelms attempt ...

Last edited:

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
oook then simplistic... (somewhat professional) logos... I was going to incorporate a trolley... but then I dunno what exactly you mean by Mir-Mart... =P

MirMartYin.png

[xx]
[xx]
As I said they're free and only take a few secs to do. Is it what you're lookin for?

ps - ignore the stroke - it's meant for a white background.

Last edited:

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
Had another try.
20 chars irl
EDIT:Dont know what happened to the edges but they should be smooth.

Attachments

• logo.gif
    logo.gif
    12.1 KB · Views: 49
  • logo1.gif
    logo1.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 42

NickDawes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2004
mir-mart is going to be a mir 2 fansite, with guides stories news etc, even got a few mini mir flash games made :) also, i would like to offer mir gold for sale as well as a few specific items. nothing to rival mirsales, thought it would jus be a good idea to sell a little cheaper and get abit of extra cash for the student essentials- petrol and beer

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
lol In any case, there are ways of getting professional templates such as the one LomCN is using (which I believe is ripped anyway) besides buying them. I used this skin once for a role play site, but it didn't come out very well.

I'll leave this to other designers, because I can't do justice to a design in 10mins (I'm very busy at the moment in real life).