hacked!

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
Obliviator, you have missed one key thing. An .exe cannot be sent on its own over MSN. MSN blocks it. So your story is utter bull unless she put it in a .zip or .rar

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
no there was one thing that went round a while ago, some kind of vso file that could be excecuted.

Pebble

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 25, 2005
Essex, England
Eskimo said:
Obliviator, you have missed one key thing. An .exe cannot be sent on its own over MSN. MSN blocks it.

Inless you have msn 6.* or an earlier version.

And yes I know he has 7.5.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Farril said:
and lol @ you starting to beg her not to do anything.

Amen to that.

Also lol @ 'I've got your I.P, I traced it'

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Eskimo said:
Obliviator, you have missed one key thing. An .exe cannot be sent on its own over MSN. MSN blocks it. So your story is utter bull unless she put it in a .zip or .rar
He said that it was sent as a .rar archive. And i think the executable file that konni is talking about is .com

Pebble

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 25, 2005
Essex, England
Gimpasaurus said:
He said that it was sent as a .rar archive. And i think the executable file that konni is talking about is .com

~Obliviator~ said:
well i was on euro mir and this person asked for my addy on msn. SO i gave it her. Then she sed shell send me a pic of her. So..... she sent one but it was an exe.

:P
spacer.gif

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
who gonna listen to a 12 yr old though? arnt you even too young to play mir?

night

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2004
Brighton
omg LOL! They taken you serious omg "my dad is a cop" " plz dont do it again :(" omg and u have no firewall or nowt on your comp what a joke u r young man
/Night

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
~Obliviator~ said:
well thnks blam, andit was zipped btw. and i can get her comp taken off her if i find name.:D i rang station n they say real serious
Yes it real serious, and me go pick phone up say cop plz hlp me get pked plz no pk ban he.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
lol i cnt stop laffing at the fact he was so stupid,

and wots funnier is his msn pic.