hacked!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Gimpasaurus said:
Yes it real serious, and me go pick phone up say cop plz hlp me get pked plz no pk ban he.
Obliviator:"OMFG i got hacked on LEgend of mir!!!"
Cop:"Ok we'll be right there!"

Mother whose son got murdered:"HELP MY SON HAS JUST BEEN MURDERED OUTSIDE MY HOUSE!!"
Cop: "Sorry Love, we gotta sort a hacker out.. she stole his SerpentSword!!!!"

XeroX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2005
I think every1 should stop takin da p1ss really. The poor child was doopped on MSN and came lookin for help here and all any1 can d is laugh, (with the few exceptions of help and advice from some).

Yes its funny but when every1 of us were new to the internet (not sayin he is) we may have all fallin for sumthin like this.

Although IMO it is a really stupid thing to do. Next time have a firewall and antivirus runnin, especially when talkin 2 peps ova MSN who u dont no lol !!!!

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
lol omg I laughed irl. I feel bad for you. Honestly thought the guy who sent the trojan is the real idiot tbh. He sends a trojan (script kiddie tbh) then starts bragging how he has his serpent sword. lol what a fag.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
id have stole his lightarmor(f) tbh.

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
To put it in the least insulting way possible. You are a ****ing idiot obliviator.

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
XeroXDaBomb said:
Yes its funny but when every1 of us were new to the internet (not sayin he is) we may have all fallin for sumthin like this.

When I popped out they unplugged my fallopian and plugged in an Ethernet cable :agree:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
what speed was your modem back then? i was an underprivilaged child and never had the tinternet when i was a wee boy.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
28.8k them where the days
it was hard back then there was no google

I was born in the matrix so I was fine

ha ha Horny boy online game hack due to a new kind of picture file called an .exe
there new kind a picture files are super smart and are able to learn everything about you

To fix this I say
go into command prompt
type format C:
enter
enter
wait an hour
and the problem will be gone
:P :P :P :P :P :P
BH

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
Babyhack said:
28.8k them where the days
it was hard back then there was no google

surely you and Auron remember the days of dial in BBS?

your what.. 24?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
im 27 in a few years. wish me happy bday.