Happy Bday Zidio

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
Admins can we please have a seperate GoT for people who unlike zidio user00 flamesdeath or doaky dont gabble utter ****?

I agree with wittin to an extent i LIKE kud i dont respect him, however his witty remarks frequently make me chuckle.

Also when did LOMCN become so chavvy? Im sure if all your 'cool' mates saw you on a games forum, or on mir II youd all be labled geeks, hell its why were here so enough of the internal squabbling, its getting boring.

And perlease dont any of you tell me you never played mir, because thats even worse..you chose to come here just to argue.
i aim to please Mr Beard.
nobody respects me anyway so i really especially don't expect anyone to on this forum.
The way i speak to people, insults i use on this forum, i don't really expect respect, and for some of the people on this forum, i would rather NOT have their respect.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN HI-JACKED

Last edited:

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
then you are seriously underweight, and i could probably punch you and break you in half

To be honest mate to punch him, that would involve coming out of your house.

And best looking person on the forums? im sure you are.

:blam:

ugly mug.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
To be honest mate to punch him, that would involve coming out of your house.

And best looking person on the forums? im sure you are.

:blam:

ugly mug.

Can't believe I had you on my myspace.

Have you ever considered gender reassignment? You'd look like a pretty mild-ugly woman with some tits on you, if that's any consolation. Beats a ****-ugly bloke at the end of the day, although I'm sure you could get bum love at the click of a finger?

I've got your back Blam.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
I've got your back Blam.

h34rt.gif

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
I just wonder how this post turned from "happy birthday" to a complete blam flamefest :(
Blam's sexy.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
lol i dont even no why i bothered to reply MOD please close this thread as it was dedicated to me but got bummed by sexualy fustrated bums.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
••Ðøåkÿ••;490165 said:
beard your a faggot **** off no1 likes you if they do they have no life or never seen fresh air like you

People like me . About 1 more then like you.

EDIT and zid it was started as a mickey take ie your picture in the first post.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
Do we care?:bbcguy: :bbcguy: :blam: :blam:
who is this "we" that you speak of.

Another thing i can't understand is, all you stupid littlefags, try and flame Blam, yet you all seem to love using his face as an emoticon, you're pretty much contradicting yourself there, if i dislike something i sure as hell wouldn't go around using it.
Sort yourselves out.

Zidio this thread wasn't "dedicated" to you, it was made by Farril as a means of showing LOMCN your ears on your birthday. Therefore seen as Farril created the thread, i'm sure he is the only one who can request it to be locked.

Also, Hammykins to answer this question-
Hammykins said:
Sorry, and you are?
judging by his signature he's just another big mouth wannabe who tried to take down Atom.
Yet another who failed miserably
I hope i answered your question in great detail, if you require further information please do not hesitate to subscribe to my weekly newsletter.

I have your back Blam <3
and Hammykins blates.

Last edited:

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Do we care?:bbcguy: :bbcguy: :blam: :blam:

You are obviously as bad at art as you are as retorts.

I completly agree with everything kud just said, this thread was made as a joke, and thats why it has turned into a flamefest..why it hasnt been locked yet i do not know...

Maybe these forums should instate kudos, you get kudos if your post makes sense, relates to blams sexiness or actually has a purpose in relation to the topic. Bad kudos are received for idiots like FlamesDeath and co, whos posts constantly try to insult blam/anyone who is not a chav, and group themselves together in some vain attempt at unity.

And for the record flamesdeath i dont know who this WE is that your referring to because I cannot fathom who would want to associate themselves with you.

JackBauerCTU

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2006
And for the record flamesdeath i dont know who this WE is that your referring to because I cannot fathom who would want to associate themselves with you.

oooo fiesty when ur nasty :D :brows:

/SNATCH