Release HD Wooma Temple Mobs

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
I decided to make a seperate thread for this to keep things cleaner.

As promised the WoomaTemple Mobs (Dark, Dung, WoomaSoldier, WoomaFighter, WoomaWarrior, FlamingWooma, WoomaGuardian and Woomataurus) from a collection i had.

03073.png 03351.png 00110.png 00830.png 01190.png 00470.png 00470.png

01634.png

The images have been fixed so the shadows are not lost when imported into through the LibEditor for crystal.

video of a couple of them in game.

You will have to sort your own frames and any adjustments needed for them. i wont provide help for them, but i will release them publicly.
Enjoy

Link to the files: Download Here

If @Tai is able to link these into mirfiles that would be great as i wont keep them on my server indefinatly. if they are stored into mirfiles and if its okay with tai, please replace the link in this thread with a link to the mir files one, or just say they are on mirfiles and people can find them.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005

I get the same problems. Which has now proven it is something to do with my lighting. I know there is an issue with SlimDX. I will get this fixed and will hopefully solve the issue.

Thanks for all the help etc though. and if nothing else, a community release is always amazing!!

Good Job

Reactions: Sanjian

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
ahh yeah possibly, i dont use slimdx, i also dont increase the alpha value on mobs when you hover them which by default it does

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
ahh yeah possibly, i dont use slimdx, i also dont increase the alpha value on mobs when you hover them which by default it does
Yeah, exactly, that's the first place im going to start. I think i can solve this now. I just feel bad wasting everyone's time. It was just strange that it was only the HD monsters. But on reflection, makes loads of sense.

Reactions: Sanjian

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Why are they holding their tridents backwards :S They aint gonna kill anyone with the non pointy end.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I have literally only noticed this now also, what kind of insanity is this

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
is there a link to these anywhere? I can't find them on mirfiles. The HD MOBS pack on mirfiles has a different woomasoldier and woomawarrior

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
If @Tai is able to link these into mirfiles that would be great as i wont keep them on my server indefinatly. if they are stored into mirfiles and if its okay with tai, please replace the link in this thread with a link to the mir files one, or just say they are on mirfiles and people can find them.

Guess I failed with this one :confused: