Hello Atomicide......

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
Why do all these guys always try to impress with all this fancy punctuation and gramma, or maybe it just seems like that to me, but anywhoo. Welcome back !.

elohelMeight: flaming me won;t make you any prettier sunshine.

Like you just did? And because it makes things a lot easier to read and understand obviously!

oh, it's "grammar" and you don't put a full stop after an exclaimation mark, do people not go to school anymore or something?

Last edited:

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Apparently not, we spell the word "like as "lke" now. But seriously quoting and correcting is ****ing retarded lol, we need some hardcore flames!

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Shut up you little muppet.

As for the spelling etc, does it really matter how people type? People type with the correct grammer as it presents itself better, other people like bestbet type like they are from the ghetto because they are fags.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
milo once banned me for being racist to that **** hellsblade. cant remember where he was from, but i hate that country and the people in it.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Fu‪cking pathetic, racist dumbass. Probably because you get picked on by Albanains for being a rude little twat.

Im not a racist, I just dislike any imigrant, & when it comes to bestbet, he is an idiot.

Also, round my way, it's white british only. The way this country should be, even though 52% of people living here arent English.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
Im not a racist, I just dislike any imigrant, & when it comes to bestbet, he is an idiot.

Also, round my way, it's white british only. The way this country should be, even though 52% of people living here arent English.

:lol: "I've nothing against foreigners, but these foreigners aren't from around here!"

Enter society, you clueless fuc‪k.

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
Dont worry about my looks. & dont judge others in their own country, you albanian fuck

I will worry about your looks , I mean c'mon , nobody else does pal. One more thing why slate other countries behind a monitor ,If you have a problem with "albanians" sort it face-to-face . Well paperbag-to-face in your situation.

elolfag accept diversity and cry somewhere where people care boy, crying won't change your facial features. no matter how hard you do cry.

As always your just fail.

Bye.

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Vanna did I say that?

bestbet, nice try, mug.
It's a flameon the net, oh no, but if you are as ghetto as you try to be, come to Chertsey in Surrey, any night of the week, we'll run you back to Albania, fag.

As for these comments on my looks, I have seem a pic of you, and you are 1 downy ghetto wannabe fag, also, I have asked on numerous occasions for you to post your pic on here, & you still change subject and dont post it, you my friend, are the fail.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
Yes, you did actually. Maybe you're just too much a deluded dimwit to tell.

You are a racist, and you don't even know anything about the country you live in, you fuc‪king idiot. Crawl back into your sheltered, middle class constituency and never show your face again.

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
Vanna did I say that?

bestbet, nice try, mug.
It's a flameon the net, oh no, but if you are as ghetto as you try to be, come to Chertsey in Surrey, any night of the week, we'll run you back to Albania, fag.

As for these comments on my looks, I have seem a pic of you, and you are 1 downy ghetto wannabe fag, also, I have asked on numerous occasions for you to post your pic on here, & you still change subject and dont post it, you my friend, are the fail.

my.php

ghetto wannabe fag rofl, look at yourself you ugly sh1t, another post where you owned yourself.

Where is says on your avatar LDN change that to your name , perfect.

http://img111.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rudebwoydemyy1.jpg

ROFLLL, loser.

my.php

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Ah Vanna is using his parents money situation against me, nice one, tosser.

bestbet, someone took a pic of me and that was my initial reaction, point? I feel kinda warm insideknowing you saved that pic to yur computer, much love.

But, you still seem to be avoiding posting a pic of yourself.... it's getting boring now.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland

I'm Scottish not English. I win.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
Ah Vanna is using his parents money situation against me, nice one, tosser.

bestbet, someone took a pic of me and that was my initial reaction, point? I feel kinda warm insideknowing you saved that pic to yur computer, much love.

But, you still seem to be avoiding posting a pic of yourself.... it's getting boring now.

I live very comfortably, actually. The difference is I don't let that turn me into an ignorant prick. And If you're so up for a fight, why don't you come to London and start spouting your racist gibberish? You'd get your head kicked in.

Also, if your initial reaction to having your picture taken is to flip off the photographer, you're a bit of a simpleton.

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Two people in this thread will recieve bans...when ive decided who most deserves it.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
LOMCN really has downgraded as now racist b*stards seem to think they can say what ever they want, YES THIS DOES MEAN YOU elohelMeight .

Beard i really do hope you ban him, as it's just not acceptable.

From flaming to being racist is a matter way too far.

elohelMeight People like you deserve to die. Harsh some may think but that's my view. And call me a hippie i don't care.

/czeldabolg