Hello I stand

smoochy boys on tour

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Not good when someone points a finger and you then have to defend yourself against it and that is the same principle in this matter. So talk to yourself about being the thick ****, not me.

Your the only one pointing the finger you sad case. What am I ment to be defending myself against here ? I've done nothing wrong. But let me quess you will think of something lol..

You clearly have and so do so many jump onto something and then it bites them in the ass, so what if they used the server to help themselfs get out of debit and keep a roof over their heads. It's a lot better than what most of the server owners do here, xtreme for example. Nice wedding they had from the donations supplied to them from their server, or how about the X amount of money they have made from a server that's not even live.

I clearly have what ? Whats biten me in the ass ? Also where have I said I want to know what other server owners do with there donations ? Just change the subject more why dont ya. Couldnt care less about there wedding either couldnt care if they divorced tomorrow.

Scorpion, thats been running over 6 years. Made a hell of a lot of donations and put scorp in a nice little earner from it and it's the same with any other server that keeps pooping up and then going.

Your a smart one to work that out.

So don't preech about something and think your all good by doing so, cause at the end of the day what would you do in the same situation. Certainly not go out and get a bette job if it's not available.

I love the way you think you know me or what I do, when you clearly have no clue about me, and if I didnt have the life style I have now, yes I would go out and get a job wether its better than the previous job or not and the end of the day a job a job, its bringing money in. Just because you lose and job and cant get a "better" one means you shouldnt bother ? Think about it.

Now make another random reply talking yet more crap thinking how you know me or anything about me when you clearly dont. I'll say it again and for the last time.

I FIND IT VERY FUNNY THAT THIS PERSON HAD TO RELY ON A GAME TO SORT THERE MONEY ISSUES OUT IRL

Simple as that realy, get that into your thick skull now ?
Yeah you crack on praising this person for it, for making money illegally. That would be a good one to tell your kids when they grow up wont it. I think not.

Your a funny guy mapafail, funny.

mapadale

I love the way you think you know me or what I do, when you clearly have no clue about me, and if I didnt have the life style I have now, yes I would go out and get a job wether its better than the previous job or not and the end of the day a job a job, its bringing money in. Just because you lose and job and cant get a "better" one means you shouldnt bother ? Think about it.

Now make another random reply talking yet more crap thinking how you know me or anything about me when you clearly dont. I'll say it again and for the last time.

I FIND IT VERY FUNNY THAT THIS PERSON HAD TO RELY ON A GAME TO SORT THERE MONEY ISSUES OUT IRL

Simple as that realy, get that into your thick skull now ?
Yeah you crack on praising this person for it, for making money illegally. That would be a good one to tell your kids when they grow up wont it. I think not.

Your a funny guy mapafail, funny.
No such thing as money dipstick, it's all based on IOU's. I'm all for one for what they did, screw morals over it. Especially seeing as this site is full of people putting up servers for the sheer fact of donations, I don't see you opening your fat mouth up to them.

Oh and nice one on jumping on the band wagon with the mapafail, can't think of anything for yourself, or are you just one of these sad little losers that spends his time trying to act like everyone else. Grow up and get a life, before pointing a finger.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
So do we like people making lots of money from donations or not? The double standards are amazing.

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
I didn't read what he did with donations, as I don't think that's the matter (I want to believe that if he borrowed some money from donations, he returned it later to the "donations pot"):

he said that LOMCN aided him, and he came here to say us thanks.

I think that's great.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Skunk you are a complete arsehole.

The guy/girl had lost her job, while in the process of getting another job opened a mir server to help him/her get by. What's wrong with that? The server isn't open and clearly hasn't been for a long time so obviously they did get another job and closed/handed over the server.

I genuinely hope you get into a similar position, see what you do. After your posts here, I hope you starve to death. You deserve it.

/Nymph