HellServer

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
the server needs someone to guide it under its wing. someone with experience and attitude. atm its not a complete peice of cr@p but its getting there. a few tweaks here and there and voila

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
lol erm thanks... i its our 1st proper server... so it will have problems... but we are goin to du major updates on wednesday wen my pc is fixed cuz atm if i mess with files and open stuff.. it crashes lol :S and sum guy is cumin to fix it... so after then hopefully it will be alot better..

GMTaylor [ Host ]

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Server is good few cheats but soon as they have been seen first hand via gm they are banned,
Nice community good to play ...

Give us a pm when your in game

Diamond

SoundWave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 2, 2003
hi its The Pope here can u tell me when the servers comeing back up?

Mason

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2005
THE POPE!!! :middle: yer right lol.....

this server needs better stats and better drops tbh :P exp cud be higher 2...thts an ultimate server :brows:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
indeed, when the server went up for the first time, the exp was x2 :O, people moaned so its x16 now :P :ppunk:

Server Is UP ^

HellServer Forums

/GMJealy

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
GMTaylor [ Host ]

Rite the server is down atm... and will continue to be dwn threw the nite and most probally untill l8 afternoon 2mos... the pc guy is comin 2mos *cheers* so the server will be up... and if you was on last nite and it went down... it was cuz ov my mums boyfriend.. he wanted to go on the pc and pressed the power button... which ive disabled wen the pc is on... but then he pressed the reset button *glares* so the server went down then... but ive told them to LEAVE the pc and ive told them they can only go on it if they ask me *cheesy grin* muhahahahaaa
Also please can you start posting on the HellServer forums i think we dont need to waste lomcn's space or wotever :D they done a ace job *pats lomcn*

GMTaylor [ Host ]
HellServer

toaly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2004
what time it back up i kno u said afternoon but just wonderin time? 6-8-10 :brows:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
GMTaylor

please use HellServer forums www.uksclan.co.uk <<--- can be found on thier
thanks

EDIT- server is coming back UP!!

check website/forum for details

Last edited:
Status