Help make that change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Yes I know you lot think I have not been here but if you check the forum logs you will see I have been here at least once a day (you don't have to post to be online) I know me just appearing and changing things will prob piss some of you off but that's the way it is

Right lets keep this simple
What I would like is a list of members who you think would make a good Mod and what section you think they should mod
You cant add yourself to the list (we would just have people adding themselves then)
ie
Babyhack - Mir 2 Section

What I don't want is any of this flaming, moaning, *****ing etc etc that has been going on the past while, I do not care who you are I will give warnings. keep this thread clean

BH

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
me for lemon 2 section
and why not mir2 :P
i dont have alot of experience but i've been with lomcn for 2-3 years and im daily 4-5hrs online :P

other persons : Weikster , Gezza for mir2 because they are very active and helping ppl alot :P

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Made me giggle that you posted this thread after mine. I honestly have no suggestions on mods as of yet as a lot of the members left currently enjoy trolling / getting disputes going at times. I'll have a gander and then update this post.

/Czeldabolg

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Not got any suggestions for Mir2, but I would like to see all current Mir2 mods removed tbh, don't think that even one is active.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I think a Smod should be taken on, To keep an eye on the forums all at once...

But who.....

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Pick one mod for each section, no section is so active it requires 24/7 monitoring.

Celsius is still active in mir2 section, not sure if any of the others still log on more than once a week.

Yeh and a Super mod is needed, someone who is very active.

Can't edit post >.>

Remove mods abilities to ban people, leave that for super mods and admins.
Set it so if someone has a lot of infraction points, a message is sent to smod/admin for them to check out the situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Well Exsodius will be a very good moderator for Mir 3.

Many peopel around know him from Mir 3 Euro & many private server.

So i ll vote for him.

mapadale

Well Exsodius will be a very good moderator for Mir 3.

Many peopel around know him from Mir 3 Euro & many private server.

So i ll vote for him.
Based on merit no he wouldn't, he hasn't done enough for the community that would be seen as a good reason for him to be mod.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
My vote goes to the person with decent morals, not a bias self-centered idiot and, for once, isn't power mad.

Goodluck!

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
My vote goes to the person with decent morals, not a bias self-centered idiot and, for once, isn't power mad.

Goodluck!

There really aren't many people like that on this forum, nearly everybody is biased in some form.

Status
Not open for further replies.