Help make that change

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I will help in anyway that I can, And I think a Trial based period will help in finding some fit Mods/SMods...

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Agree with Prai... not so much with Tai, though he may have modding experience, he often shows signs of immaturity.

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Thanks for all the votes, when this Poll gonna start BH? I try and due my best in the mir 3 section and help people. Problem is you got too many Indians and not enough Chiefs!

Thanks for the nom Ida and Map.
And back vote from Ex and the polish guy CZLE what ever. LOL

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Thanks for all the votes, when this Poll gonna start BH? I try and due my best in the mir 3 section and help people. Problem is you got too many Indians and not enough Chiefs!

Lmao, Love how i'm called Polish. But no i'm English. And thankyou for the vote :)

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004

Looking forward to voting no.

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Well Liandrin, considering your join date and the amount of posts. Facts speak for themselves I guess. You can vote no if you like and wish. Don't discredit the votes at all. Thats' why it's a Poll.
The Arc was built from wood and the titatanic froms steel so please due remember the Titanic sank with more loss than an actual travel ship!

Lmao, Love how i'm called Polish. But no i'm English. And thankyou for the vote

My 24/7 Apoligies, thought you might have been Polish for a minute. Apoligize.

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Hahahaha I like this guy, he makes me laugh my tits off.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Well Liandrin, considering your join date and the amount of posts. Facts speak for themselves I guess. You can vote no if you like and wish. Don't discredit the votes at all. Thats' why it's a Poll.
The Arc was built from wood and the titatanic froms steel so please due remember the Titanic sank with more loss than an actual travel ship!

:drool1:

Make this man a mod!

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
I'll throw gotrex a vote i suppose :P as he's usually around most days, as long as the power don't go to his head i'm sure he'd do an ok job :)

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

Lmao, Love how i'm called Polish. But no i'm English. And thankyou for the vote

My 24/7 Apoligies, thought you might have been Polish for a minute. Apoligize.

Lol.

A no from me.

Even though I said I wouldn't earlier, I'll vote Tai... as he's active & has experience. A vote still stands for Prai.

Nobody else springs to mind. The main issue is taking sides, most people can't look at both sides of a story and/or become power mad. Also, most people who are really up for being a mod end up failing... twister?

Reactions: ^G0trex

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Yeah, You need to choose Smods/Mods who wont be biased, And wont feel guilty infracting/warning those that they know.

Status
Not open for further replies.