Heroes

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
How could the people who created that "spoiler" possible know that? Heroes is big in the US, dont you think there gonna be careful about not releasing details?

emmille

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2007
wow you are niave, things get leaked half the time by the actual company to increase ratings, if you knew every one was going to die, wouldnt you want to watch it asap?

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
to be fair we've seen all the heroes die several times. every time peter has dreamed about the bomb going off...

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
wow you are niave, things get leaked half the time by the actual company to increase ratings, if you knew every one was going to die, wouldnt you want to watch it asap?

Like anon said, we have seens several heroes dead already. Maybe in episode 20 Hiro goes to the future and see's them all die.

You implying that all the heroes die for good? If so your not too bright.

emmille

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2007
Like anon said, we have seens several heroes dead already. Maybe in episode 20 Hiro goes to the future and see's them all die.

You implying that all the heroes die for good? If so your not too bright.

where did i imply that?

infact if you look at the spoilers for episode 21 you will see the characters are back.

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south
to be fair we've seen all the heroes die several times. every time peter has dreamed about the bomb going off...

this isnt true because it destroys new york and not all of them are in new york

(if they are in later episodes im proven wrong but so far i've only seen about 4)

also is there a good fast palce to download them?

Last edited:

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
My friend told me that his friend's cousin's roommate's local mp's son said that he knew a guy who knew some chick used to work for NBC who said that Hiro is actually a vampire

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Well I wouldn't want to miselad you guys with obscure rumours, I only tell the facts.

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
Linderman is one of the 'Heroes'... He can "heal" things or ressurect them or something similar. Claire dyes her hair brunette, Mr Bennet is on death row, Mohinder and Peter both survive Sylar's attack and Nathan starts thinking of drastic solutions to the problems facing the Heroes and the world...

All this and more coming april 23rd.

Check out http://www.itstimetosavetheworld.com/

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
Just watched the new ep, got to say it was amazing can't wait for next one.