how do i use :

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
how do i use the StateEffect.wil ?

and while im on this subject

also how do i add the armour effects like wings ect...

regards mythRohan

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

bump

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
StateEffect.wil is used for the new weapons that glow on the char window. You could change these yourself....but adding them to different items would mean you have to code them in yourself.

Upvote 0

faheem

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2005
Myth you can change wings in Item database if you add a number to Source (adds luck) and Anicounter (wing affect) on armours.

hope that helps.

Upvote 0

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
You can allso put Wings on armours useing the ( @Supermake 0 5 1 ) GM command ingame. <= without the ( ) that command run on a GM char would put heavenwings "(1 = Male 2 = Female) first wings in HumEffect.wil" on the armour you are curantly wearing.

Duno if that helps but is useful command.
/Toxin

Reactions: MythRohan
Upvote 0

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
No problem, Its a usefull command for rewarding players for events. ( complete the event and GM will put Custom wings on your armour) Or alternativly you could use GMEXECUTE in an NPC script along with supermake and you could have an NPC so Players can change there wings at anytime.
(Havnt tested with GMEXECUTE but in theory it should work)

/Toxin

Upvote 0

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
lol @Supermake dosnt make a new item, it adjusts an item you are WEARING lol.

Equip a SteelArmour(M) or (F) and type the command @Supermake 0 5 1 on a GM char. Un-equip the armour and then Re-equip it.

Param 1 - 0 = Position of equiped item (0=Armour your wearing)
Param 2 - 5 = type of stat to add (5 is for Wings)
Param 3 - 1 = Amount to add (When useing wings this is used for posistion in Humeffect)

It seems @Supermake cant change the wings of an armour that has wings set on it in the database.
So when useing it make sure its on an armour that dosnt allready have wings xD
Worked better on old 1.9 files lol

/Toxin

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SuperDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2012
Does it save it self in db ?
And how long does the wings stay ? Do they disappear when rebooting ?

Just wanna clarify these points.

Upvote 0

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
When useing @Supermake, it adjusts the item your wearing ingame..
I dont know where it stores this info but it is a perminant adjustment..

Meening it will stay like that untill armour breaks or untill you use the @Supermake command to change it stats back to normal.
There isnt all that much info of @Supermake on LOMCN so ill give a Description of what i know it can do:

@supermake Param1 Param2 Param 3

Param1 = Posistion of item to edit. (0=Armour, 3=Neck, 4=Helm, 5=L-Brace, 6=R-Brace, 7=L-Ring, 8=R-Ring, 10=Belt, 11=Boots, 12=Stone)
Param2 = Stat to add. (0=AMC, 1=AC, 2=DC, 3=MC, 4=SC, 5=Wings)
Param3 = Ammount to add. (when trying to apply Wings, the ammount to add changes to Position of wings in humeffect.wil)

When it comes to HumEffect.wil, there are 2 of each set of wings ( male and female )
Example: @supermake 0 5 1 (Male HeavenWings)
Example: @supermake 0 5 2 (Female HeavenWings)

You can allso use it to add stats to an armour (stats added with @supermake dont work along side stats added by an NPC script, Havnt tested with new Inbag Gem System)
Example: @supermake 0 0 15 (AC +15 on Armour your currently wearing)
Example: @supermake 4 4 5 (SC +5 on Helmet your currently wearing)

Hope This helps.
/Toxin

Reactions: -Luke-
Upvote 0