How fast those UK cars?

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
torque steer is the way 4ward, keeps u on ur toes, non of this fkin Traction control ****..

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Expensive about 3-4k a year and gas at moment is $3.07 a gallon for 87.

so thats about £1.5-2k GBP, and about 40.9p per litre.

and if my maths is right:

Our petrol prices are at ~ 103.9p per litre, which is $7.78 per US Gallon :/

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
OMG, Hi Data lol!

Wish we cud have US Fuel Prices over here, jokes tbh.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
1 US gallon = 3.7854118 litre

3.07 / 3.7854118 = $0.81 per litre

0.81 USD = 0.409737 GBP
United States Dollars United Kingdom Pounds
1 USD = 0.505848 GBP 1 GBP = 1.97688 USD

Dude, 40.9p a litre.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
Its because they steal oil.

My foot down in 2nd requires both hands on the steering wheel, or i end up in a tree.

Or maybe we aren't afraid to take risks and be the powerful kunts we are today.

Unlike the UK. You guys do what again? Right you only followed us into iraq at an attempt to look like your doing something. haha

I think the war and all that is bull**** so don't pull that card. I am just pointing out that you guys don't do sh1t but talk **** about everyone else. How about being productive.

Last edited:

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com

Unlike the UK. You guys do what again? Right you only followed us into iraq at an attempt to look like your doing something. haha

I think the war and all that is bull**** so don't pull that card. I am just pointing out that you guys don't do sh1t but talk **** about everyone else. How about being productive.
How about YOU do something productive and help prevent global warming?
Instead of running around in wars getting yourselves killed?

Last edited:

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.

Typical yank, power hungry.

Too bad your car dosnt have much of it mate.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums

Yeah you go into iraq blow your own people up and your allys, you have the strongest military by statistics eg amount of units and weapons size but time and time again has been proven we british have the superior training and tactics so **** off and learn something about your retarded country before posting.

US cars are big powerfull but whats the point in having a 3l v8 in something that weighs as much as a truck and turns like one 2.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

lol if only u knew what u sounded like from another persons perspective.

an utter twat.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
love how Nick makes a thread about his car then ends up talking about the war. Classic American Way.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
lmao , this makes me laff about yanks, i wanna see your car round a track , oh i forgot american cars good in straight lines thats it lmao.

your americans are that good , that you blow your own tanks up , silly ****.

nick you need all that bhp , to carry your own weight, what country got the biggest obesity (sp) in the world more or less? HINT its not brits.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
how about u go home and play with mir cheats, prick?

ugly ****.

lol have u ever seen a picture of me? i'm guessing not so shut the fvck up
you need to take a break from LOMCN tbh.

Aahh right, fair enough then lol.

I know I want a faster car, but cant afford one just yet.

In about a years time i will be looking into getting a Golf GTi
you've got a MG ZR havnt you bud. what CC and how much dose your insurance cost

so thats about £1.5-2k GBP, and about 40.9p per litre.

and if my maths is right:

Our petrol prices are at ~ 103.9p per litre, which is $7.78 per US Gallon :/
isnt AMERICIAN GAS different to our Petrol? and it's 108.6 where i am at the moment.

Amercian car's are big pieces of crap. they need a big engine to get them moving. and for the war We won WW2 and for iraq you american's are stupid you use your powerful weapon's and go killing your allie's and your own fellow amercian's in the process nothing to be best about.
alot of us in the UK dont have mum and dad's able to buy us car's and pay for the MOT/TAX/INSURANCE like you rich boy's n girls in the US
/ancient

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
mgzr is a 1.4 valver - 105brake just like the ****ty K series outa the rover.