Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
How to set up the ledu client to connect to your desired server

By: Gimpasaurus

Step one: You will need to download the .rar archive and place it on your desktop

Link for downloading the mirconfig and ledu exe wich you will be editing:

http://www.senture-mir.com/mirfiles/mir2/LeduLatest.rar

Link for downloading the leduipchanger:
http://www.senture-mir.com/mirfiles/mir2/LeduIPChanger.rar

Step two: Extract the contents of the archive to your desktop using WinRAR

Step three: Open the file called "LeduIPChanger.exe" (you can find it where you extracted the archive you had downloaded).

Step four:

• Open the ledu exe file, then change the IP, then change the server name, then press the save button, then press the OK button (picture provided below)
ipchanger3cf.jpg

Step five: Open the file called "mirconfig.exe" (you can find it where you extracted the archive you had downloaded).

Step six:

mirconfig3ea.jpg

• In the field marked with number 10, press the little square button you see in the end of the field. A new window will appear, browse to the ledu exe you had downloaded in the start and double click it when you find it.
  • In the field marked with number 11, press the little square button you see in the end of the field. A new window will appear, browse to the file called "Liebao.dll" or "L-iebao.dll" in some cases, and double click it when you have found it (it can be found in the folder you extracted the downloaded archive to).
  • In the field marked with number 12, type in the word "pie"
  • In the field marked with number 1, type in the same IP adress you typed in the "LeduIPChanger" program.
  • In the field marked with number 2, type in the same name you typed in the "LeduIPChanger"
  • The field marked with number 3 can be left empty.
  • The field marked with number 4 can be left empty.
  • In the field marked with number 5 type in the same server name you typed in the "LeduIPChanger"
  • In the field marked with 7, type in the number "7000"
  • The field marked with number 8, can be left empty.
  • The field marked with number 9, can be left empty.
  • In the field marked with number 6 type in the number "7000"
  • In the white box inside the mirconfig box, you should see the name "DevilSoul" and the number "7000". Select the line with those writings on it, and then press the button marked with number14
  • After you have followed all those steps, press the button marked with number 13
  • Then, press the button marked with number 16
  • And finally, press the button marked with number 17, and you are done.

I really do hope this guide is easy enough, so everyone will understand, but no doubt some smartass will just ignore it and just post asking for help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2006
lo m8 nice guide nice guide.. But I dun all the n it comes up wid new and change pass but i click new n it sends me to legendofmir.net and i dnt no how to do my gm chara any hlp?

ty

Upvote 0

jimjam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2005
Ragnar said:
How to set up the ledu client to connect to your desired server

By: Gimpasaurus

Step one: You will need to download the .rar archive and place it on your desktop

Link for downloading the mirconfig and ledu exe wich you will be editing:

http://www.nathanrees.co.uk/milofoxburr/LeduLatest.rar

Link for downloading the leduipchanger:
http://www.nathanrees.co.uk/milofoxburr/LeduIPChanger.rar

Step two: Extract the contents of the archive to your desktop using WinRAR

Step three: Open the file called "LeduIPChanger.exe" (you can find it where you extracted the archive you had downloaded).

Step four:

• Open the ledu exe file, then change the IP, then change the server name, then press the save button, then press the OK button (picture provided below)
ipchanger3cf.jpg

Step five: Open the file called "mirconfig.exe" (you can find it where you extracted the archive you had downloaded).

Step six:

mirconfig3ea.jpg

• In the field marked with number 10, press the little square button you see in the end of the field. A new window will appear, browse to the ledu exe you had downloaded in the start and double click it when you find it.
  • In the field marked with number 11, press the little square button you see in the end of the field. A new window will appear, browse to the file called "Liebao.dll" or "L-iebao.dll" in some cases, and double click it when you have found it (it can be found in the folder you extracted the downloaded archive to).
  • In the field marked with number 12, type in the word "pie"
  • In the field marked with number 1, type in the same IP adress you typed in the "LeduIPChanger" program.
  • In the field marked with number 2, type in the same name you typed in the "LeduIPChanger"
  • The field marked with number 3 can be left empty.
  • The field marked with number 4 can be left empty.
  • In the field marked with number 5 type in the same server name you typed in the "LeduIPChanger"
  • In the field marked with 7, type in the number "7000"
  • The field marked with number 8, can be left empty.
  • The field marked with number 9, can be left empty.
  • In the field marked with number 6 type in the number "7000"
  • In the white box inside the mirconfig box, you should see the name "DevilSoul" and the number "7000". Select the line with those writings on it, and then press the button marked with number14
  • After you have followed all those steps, press the button marked with number 13
  • Then, press the button marked with number 16
  • And finally, press the button marked with number 17, and you are done.

I really do hope this guide is easy enough, so everyone will understand, but no doubt some smartass will just ignore it and just post asking for help.

hey the ledu ip changer link doesnt work do you have another one??

Upvote 0

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
im really confused,

been looking for ages and cant find a way to sort it out :/

i have that problem with the chinese writin

wen the black screen comes up, it acts like the server is down :(

wot should i do?

Upvote 0

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
There dead because these files are like 6-7 years old.

You'll be lucky to get your requests.

Upvote 0