IllusionMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
" jaffar91 " mate grow up. For a start running a server isnt easy. hes got a new born kid and has a life lol.
nhes not like 80% of people on this that need to play a mir server or they will go slit there wrists lol.

give the guy a break you dont like it dont play or watch this thread end off ?.....

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
we4ll im talking to him on facebook and he said"hes got the ram and his mate is coming round to install it for him in about a hour.

Surly he's capable of installing the ram himself ;/

Last edited:

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

i did say that to him tho its not hard unclip the old ram add in the new one lol..

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
so if he cant run a server properly then why commit to running 1? money....?

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
so if he cant run a server properly then why commit to running 1? money....?

who said he cant ?
its called beta he told everyone he was going to take it offline till today when he got ram, but people wanted it to stay online so with his ram being so low its offline alot to fix stuff cause you wouldnt be able to play with all the lag...

idiot troll

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
im not trying to troll and i cba to start a 5 page arguement with you..... im simply making a point that i was a bit annoyed its gone down 2-3 times with no forwarning. that was my only point as its very frustrating. surely u understand that? and the experience ive had with 4-5 servers is that wen they go offline regularly they never come back up and stay offline for days.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
im not trying to troll and i cba to start a 5 page arguement with you..... im simply making a point that i was a bit annoyed its gone down 2-3 times with no forwarning. that was my only point as its very frustrating. surely u understand that? and the experience ive had with 4-5 servers is that wen they go offline regularly they never come back up and stay offline for days.

of-course i understand. but what can we do about it but wait lol. thats my point *****ing and crying wont make it magicly go online buddy :)

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
well he obviiously cares about his server then dosnt he lmao

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
well he obviiously cares about his server then dosnt he lmao

he might be busy tho he has a life and a baby lol im not sticking up for him tho cause i dont know whats going on.

just wait and see lol ...

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
@ Jaffar91 do one you troll, @ cry wolf and the rest of the players sorry about the delay guys sirus still hasn't been to my house yet haha his mums making him wash her windows shouldn't be too long :), sorry again.

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
LOLZ ok ^^ jest wait

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

i wait more 2 hours going bed ^^ now wait 1 hours got other server warr ^^ need help

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
lol im trolling for asking why the server was down? you didnt even explain tht....

so..... nvm the server went down... *** u players? lol

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Any Updates ?

nvm got you on fb :)

Come`on you RAM!!!

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

hmm ok how long this gonna take lol?

i could of had installed the ram then ran to china and back 0.0

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
love it furian mir. congrats on the server being offline for 5 hours with no ram upgrade. perhaps you cudve left it ONLINE until u were going to upgrade it? as tbh you probs havnt even started yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.